Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018
davidd - as always, do it, do get the light lent. It really works wonders.

Alliecat - if some of those EAHs you're eyeing are signature versions, I recommend to be extra careful about which version you're getting, because they re-released them a thousand times, and each new re-release is worse than previous one, quality-wise. Mattel also failed to make clear which release is which, so you want to know what does the box look like and also from which year that particular doll is. This is a good who-is-who guide to EAH: EAH Merch Database.

Day 223

[Image: 9e710a448907b86f219d6fd3e6fea4f2.jpg]

Duchess Swan (Core Royals & Rebels - Wave 4).

Duchess is daughter of Odette from Swan Lake (the ballet has about gazillion alternative endings, so let's just pretend Duchess was born after a happy ending, not out of wedlock... EAH logic has A LOT of holes). She's constantly worried about ending of her story, and she can be quite a bully because of it sometimes. She calls it 'going Black Swan'. I seriously doubt that they get what the ballet is about... But that doesn't matter, because she's a beauty and I love her to bits. Also, she can be nice when she feels that others understand her problem. She's also exquisite dancer, go figure. Her hair is usually in side-swept ponytail, but mine Duchess needed a boil wash, and it triggered the emotionally unstable glue in her head, and it leaked, so I need to get something to get rid of it, which is why her hair is an unsightly mess right now. I usually display her without her headband, because I don't like that giant dumpling. I don't know if it's supposed to be chrysanthemum or a feather powder puff or what, but it looks like a giant dumpling.

Whoa, I'm ranting today, ain't I?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by fishy - 05-10-2018, 05:59 AM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by neon_jellyfish - 08-12-2018, 05:37 AM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by fishy - 12-29-2018, 04:53 AM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by Elfy - 12-30-2018, 09:54 AM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by Elfy - 12-31-2018, 04:01 PM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by Elfy - 01-01-2019, 10:07 AM