Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018
Very dramatic!
She looks wonderfully spooky lurking in the shadows there
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
davidd - thank you!!! Happy

Cornflower Blue - thanks!

Lejays - thank you!

Now my other Pullips want portraits like this, too LOL

Day 226

[Image: b7befede490ab9c89f7dfed916d109ab.jpg]

Signature Ginger Breadhouse (Core Royals & Rebels - Wave 4). She's daughter of the witch from Hansel and Gretel, but she's nothing like her mom, she just wants to bake and share her goodies with others. Ginger has two other releases besides this one, one with playset (never made it here) and one budget without her glasses (so I don't have that one, glasses are essential!). I think she deserves much more love than she got from Mattel.
Ginger is a favourite of mine, I have this one & the play set one. My core girl has her own special dress with gingerbread men on it that she's pretty much worn since I got her ( I like it better than her sig outfit)

And you're right, the glasses are an essential part of her outfit
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
More dolls I've never seen before. You sure have a great collection.

(08-12-2018, 05:37 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: ...mine Duchess needed a boil wash, and it triggered the emotionally unstable glue in her head, and it leaked...
Well, maybe not what you intended, but I really like this. I'm going to steal this line to explain my stress-induced mental issues XD LOL Thank you!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Ginger Breadhouse, what a great name! I have not seen this EAH figure before, either! This is a lovely portrait that captures the dramatic color of her hair and the details of her outfit. And yeah, those glasses! Heart 2
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I also haven't seen Ginger Breadhouse. Love the color scheme, the awesome pink glasses, and that cupcake(?) on her head.
Lejays - Ginger's sig outfit also isn't my favorite, I like her color scheme, but I'd like something more candy witch-esque for her...

Alliecat - thanks! As for glue-seepage, I myself suffer from it quite often LOL

davidd - thank you!

Cornflower Blue - yup, that's a cupcake (it's on a black headband that totally disappeared against the background).

Day 227

[Image: def9aeec0e9e80c851339170b047b400.jpg]

Signature Cerise Hood (Core Royals & Rebels - Wave 2). This is the Chinese variant (Mattel dolls are manufactured in China and Indonesia, and quite often, they turn out differently in each country - sometimes it's small difference, sometimes it's big. Cerise is famous for big difference between Chinese and Indonesian variants).
Cerise Hood is my favorite from the EAH line.
Oh! I think I said before that I only have "Dragon Games" EAH figures, but that's not accurate. I do have Cerise Hood! Because, as you so wonderfully depict here, she is stunningly awesome in every detail!

And while I have said that Darling Charming is my favorite EAH figure, well, that's only of the EAH figures I have, because the SDCC Cerise Hood is probably one of the most amazing dolls I have ever seen (for a playline doll) and is definitely the top when it comes to EAH.

Monster High had both China and Indonesia versions, too. Most of mine were Indonesia. I actually made a point, early on, to purchase some Made in China figures online to compare. I preferred the Indonesia versions. The most apparent difference was in the screen printing of the eyes.

What is the difference between the China and Indonesia versions of Cerise? I do not know which version I have. Now that her packaging is gone, I don't know if the figure is actually marked. I shall have to look for her. I thought I had already featured Cerise among my Doll a Day photos, but perhaps I have not.
Cornflower Blue - I think she's wonderful character. I really like this take on Little Red Riding Hood.

davidd - Cerise Wolf (they named her Wolf for SDCC) is the best EAH ever. Not going to get her, the prices are waaayyyy tooooo high, but I love that doll. While SDCC Raven and Cedar were also great, Cerise remains the best of the three.
As for differences, Raye Del Sol did comparison pics in her SU Cerise review. All the Mattel dolls suffer from China vs Indonesia thing now and then, even Barbies, but in some cases, it's more profound. I'm really glad I got Chinese version, because I don't like the Indonesian screening.
And I think you did post Cerise once, wrapped in plastic or something. Only a part of her face was visible...

Day 228

[Image: 1806f3676c1ea043a07a123c96ef5689.jpg]

Signature Faybelle Thorn (Core Royals & Rebels - Wave 5). Faybelle is a dark fairy. In EAH verse, dark fairy is the one who curses Sleeping Beauty. Faybelle has some dark magic and her wings are fully functional, she can fly, eventhough she's human sized. She and Cerise share the same head mold, by the way. While I like it on Cerise, I wish they used some finer face for Faybelle, Cerise's 'wolf nose' isn't for everyone. I think she'd look better on Duchess' mold.
She has a very pretty faceup, hair, and outfit, but she looks kind of mad.
The idea of her flitting around on those small wings is somehow a bit disturbing. She is an effectively dark design for a Dark Fairy, and you've captured her disturbing aura in your photo.
I guess it doesn't matter how big your wings are if they're magic... XD
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Cornflower Blue - well, she is a villain, sort of, so I guess it's OK for her to look a little mad...LOL

davidd - thanks!!!

Alliecat - I think that's how it works...

Day 229

[Image: 3dbbf22c6c5e26177c29a1ed14a153f6.jpg]

Dragon Games Mira Shards. Underexposed once again, but I'm too tired to take another one.