Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018
Alliecat - sadly, I didn't found any online versions, not even in Czech, let alone in English.

Usually, Zlatovláska (=Princess Goldilocks) is being held captive by some evil sorcerer who wants to marry her but she refused, or even by her own selfish and avaricious father, who wants her hair (=effortless income), and the hero (usually prince, but not always) of the story finds about her somehow and goes to rescue her. It usually involves magical animal or people with some superpowers - the prince helps them, just because (without knowing they're magical), and they in turn help him. There are always Herculean tasks to get done, usually three, and if prince fails to complete just one, he must die, if he clears them out, he can take the babe. They always seem impossible, but magical friends are there to help. These tasks differ and overlap with other fairy tales, and involve things like guessing three riddles, getting treasures guarded by dreadful beasts, killing other dreadful beasts, guessing which one of many girls covered with cloth cheap-ghost-costume style is the real Zlatovláska, and so on.

As for The Twelve Dancing Princesses, I wish the dancing was more important in this one. They could have been playing soccer and it wouldn't make much of a difference...

davidd - to be honest, her hair is too yellow for me, but other than that, I like her color scheme.

Day 233

[Image: ba0dd41ac508832d2f036afdaf76afed.jpg]

Core Royals & Rebels (Wave 1) Apple White. She's part of the EAH main crew, she was one of four solo releases that (together with one 2pack) launched the line. She's daughter of Snow White. I don't really like Apple, I only have this doll because her face reminds me of my preschool teacher, who is the sweetest and kindest lady I know. I plan to get her (er, the doll, not my preschool teacher) some new clothes and I'm mustering courage to do a reroot - her hair is dry, frizzy mess. But her face is beautiful!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by fishy - 05-10-2018, 05:59 AM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by neon_jellyfish - 08-22-2018, 06:56 AM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by fishy - 12-29-2018, 04:53 AM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by Elfy - 12-30-2018, 09:54 AM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by Elfy - 12-31-2018, 04:01 PM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by Elfy - 01-01-2019, 10:07 AM