Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018
davidd - thank you so much!

Lejays - they're a bit like MH and Pullip crossoverLOL Re: Raven - see, that's what I mean by fantasy race rather than actual royal title - as I see it, Raven indeed doesn't want to become Evil Queen, but if you look at it from the dark queen biology perspective, she definitely is one - pale, dark-haired, looks absolutely fabulous in gothy clothes, and has innate strong magic power. In her story, !!!HERE BE SPOILERS!!! she doesn't get rid of her dark-queeniness (please pardon my English LOL) - at first, she denies it and nothing works as she wants, but once she accepts her powers in Way Too Wonderland, she gains control over them and uses them in her own way. [/SPOILERS] So, she's definitely unique and nonconformist, but that in itself is kinda fitting for a dark queen. So that's why I think she's wonderful specimen of one of my favorite fantasy genera! Otherwise you could scratch pretty much everyone except for Mira from that list - Elissabat, while actual queen of all vampires, is very kind, Lunatic Queen is more crazy than evil, and Draculaura's personality couldn't get less dark...

Day 285

I didn't know what to do for today's photo, and wasn't in the mood to think about it too much, as I had to take kitty to the vet (she's OK now, she has UTC, but she got antibiotics and meds to suppress symptoms, so she's not in pain). So I did the 'first stupid idea' thing again. I decided to take a group shot of my dolls with twintails. ...I didn't quite realize I had so many... They didn't fit in one shot, so I changed it to characters that have twintails as signature style. Then I narrowed it to loose twintails, no buns or braids (Her Insane Majesty was very upset, because this was her chance to get featured two days in a row; I had to promise her extra photo to make up for this one). Now they fit!

[Image: 737b22de84242e03227770367a88e98a.jpg]

I have no idea what they're talking about...

Edit: aaand I realized I could just use the instagram photo I posted today, don't know why it didn't occur to me earlier...

[Image: ff164a1dac3f084398e58317127676f4.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by fishy - 05-10-2018, 05:59 AM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by neon_jellyfish - 10-13-2018, 08:37 AM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by fishy - 12-29-2018, 04:53 AM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by Elfy - 12-30-2018, 09:54 AM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by Elfy - 12-31-2018, 04:01 PM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by Elfy - 01-01-2019, 10:07 AM