Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018
davidd - thank you! And yes, you're actually not allowed to take pics of other people unless you have consent, and if someone asks you to delete photo that pictures them (eventhough you were trying to take a pic of a statue, or building), you have to delete it. For the most part, people are pretty chill about it, and no one really cares, and there are tons of tourists here who don't know the law, because this isn't North Korea (at least not yet), so nobody would expect such law to be a thing here, so even police doesn't care. But it's stupid law, because it affects people's work - taxi drivers and delivery services aren't allowed to know your adress, schools can't keep records of their students, and such. This is something EU does - there's a problem, or a situation with potential to become a problem, so EU decides to make a law to address it, but between lobbyists and dilettantish approach to the problem in question, the result always makes trouble for common citizens, but big companies can make their way around it. Want something even more terrifying? Look up EU Copyright Directive (Directive on Copyright in the Digital Single Market) Article 11 and 13. Something wicked that way comes. Not looking forward to it at all.

Alliecat - thanks! I think I wouldn't be so hesitant about cemetery photos on some other day, but on All Souls' Day, I really don't want to disturb the atmosphere. But there are many cemeteries in Prague, and some are becoming more like tourist spots, and aren't so... personal as the one on this street, so maybe I'll muster up my courage and take some photos there next year (for some reason, I just imagined myself knocking on a gravestone, saying 'excuse me, would you mind if I took a dolly photo on your grave? I'll leave you some candles in exchange!') LOL

Lejays - thank you very much!

Day 308

Zombie Apocalypse! (I have migraine apocalypse, so everything's blurry!)

[Image: e81ee4c1ae41e1a9ad4735ff62dcef0e.jpg]
"The Braaaaiiiiiinsss... The Braaaaaaiiiiiiiiinssss!"
"The Brains? Shouldn't it be, you know, just 'brains'?"
"The Brains are the newest hot G-pop boy band."

[Image: fa822e320358d4bd696f341545d10853.jpg]
*sounds of turmoil, despair and utter mayhem can be heard in the background*
"G-pop?"
"As in ghoul pop. Maybe you heard their songs in the radio? Like Snow Blight, The Creeping Beauty or Anne of Gangrene Gables? The band is kinda average, but the boys are super hot. I think the bassist has some potential. They're that kind of band that only attracts immature teen girls who are interested solely in the boys' looks."
"I see."
"They're insanely popular with zombies, so when ticket sales for their concerts start, it's a total apocalypse."

[Image: 7162f34086e4f53f3c86eb875b37bd32.jpg]
"The Brains are the bestest!!!!!!"
"Oh boy."
"Well, this was practically bound to happen..."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by fishy - 05-10-2018, 05:59 AM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by neon_jellyfish - 11-05-2018, 07:04 AM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by fishy - 12-29-2018, 04:53 AM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by Elfy - 12-30-2018, 09:54 AM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by Elfy - 12-31-2018, 04:01 PM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by Elfy - 01-01-2019, 10:07 AM