Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
She looks like she's investigating the graveyard. It does have a spooky vibe to it
The swoopy swirly spook tree makes absolutely the best Halloween backdrop, adding a hauntingly eerie effect to every photo in which it appears.

I like the "green" photo; it reminds me of a story my grandparents told when I was very young about a friend of theirs who claimed to have seen green glowing ghosts in a graveyard.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Another fun spooky shot.  
Ah, I wondered if you might be shooting with a phone.  How long an ex4posure will it take?
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
The collection of spooky shots are great for this time of the year (for the Northern Hemisphere anyway)

The green one with Spectra is amazing, and I like Ravi being not-spooky in the graveyard.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(10-18-2019, 11:15 PM)werepuppy Wrote: She looks like she's investigating the graveyard. It does have a spooky vibe to it

She is pretty curious, so I think that's it - she's investigating there!

(10-19-2019, 02:30 AM)davidd Wrote: The swoopy swirly spook tree makes absolutely the best Halloween backdrop, adding a hauntingly eerie effect to every photo in which it appears.

I like the "green" photo; it reminds me of a story my grandparents told when I was very young about a friend of theirs who claimed to have seen green glowing ghosts in a graveyard.

Thank you! Oh, green glowing ghosts must be awesome. 

A few autumns back, I heard what I like to think was a ghoul or a revenant. It was probably just a normal living person with sore throat or maybe some lung disease, but that's no fun.
I couldn't sleep, so I opened the window, it was around 3am. The street was pretty quiet for once (usually there's some traffic even at night), and out of nowhere, someone started laughing. It was the most dead-ish sound ever, very cynical, mixed with coughing and grunting and hissing and weird crackling... It was such an inhuman laughter, it made me wish I could make such a sound... I couldn't see anyone, but there's a lot of trees and shrubs, so it's not that surprising. It ended as suddenly as it started, and I couldn't even hear any footsteps. What makes this a cute fake (or maybe real) ghost story is the fact that there is a cemetery right across the street (although it's only been there for 117 years, and I'm not sure if that's long enough to incubate decent revenants).

(10-19-2019, 09:53 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Another fun spooky shot.  
Ah, I wondered if you might be shooting with a phone.  How long an ex4posure will it take?

Thank you! Yup, I've been using my phone this whole time. I'm using semi-auto ex²posure, the longest is roughly 1/8 (it's called +2), there are also manual settings that allow longer times, but those don't really work, because for reasons I don't understand, manual mode produces awfully under-ex²posed photos even with high ISO and long ex²posure time, on highest ISO, it's just rainbow pixel noise. Plus, setting focus manually is also awful, and it's overly sensitive to shaky hands (I think it's because the phone is very light).

(10-19-2019, 06:35 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: The collection of spooky shots are great for this time of the year (for the Northern Hemisphere anyway)

The green one with Spectra is amazing, and I like Ravi being not-spooky in the graveyard.

Thank you!!!

Day 292

"Excuse me, I think I got a bit lost..."

[Image: 4dffb368508eda35a54c852e73cc52e0.jpg]

[Image: 84b1204291cff7d0abaa7f1352744f39.jpg]
... There is something both adorable and omnious here. I can't decide which of the three is the most dangerous... Probably the pony.
Perhaps the horse is looking for a rider without a head. Spooky-fun photo; now I want to see the stop-motion animated film for which you have created this scene.

"It was such an inhuman laughter, it made me wish I could make such a sound." That made me laugh so much... until the nightmares began.

I used to live less than a block from a cemetery, a lonely cemetery beside the sea. I could not see the cemetery from my house, but it was only about a three minute walk away.
Now that’s an interesting meeting. One does wonder what they’re plotting.
The sparkly rainbow pony is plotting something - it’s like the saying “watch out for the quiet ones”. In this case it’s “watch out for the being that looks most out of place. That’ll be the most dangerous one.”
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thanks guys!

Yeah, the pony is pretending to be lost, but I don't believe that. In this dollhousehold, it really is the cute and innocent-looking ones you need to be most cautious about....

Day 293

Mig pic. Not filtered, the light just worked that way. Heavy vignette is there to hide edges of cardboard I'm using as a backdrop.

[Image: 149eaacce342005676f4c02817aa205c.jpg]
Ghostly Rochelle looks so perfect in that setting - a ghostly gargoyle protecting the rest of the dear departed
Haunted Rochelle appears to be levitating from among the gravestones, probably heading out on her nightly rounds of mischievous poltergeist activity.
All the Rochelle’s are the prettiest, but I really like Haunted Rochelles whole look.
This is a cool little set; it's fun to see the different photos you make with it. The cute pony in the spooky scene is great! (Perhaps the mastermind of the whole plot...? xp )
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I do like your little cemetery.