Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(12-19-2019, 10:16 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: She looks like she’s ready for whatever the adventure is gong to be.

Dramatic shot of our Overlady!

She's always ready for an adventure!

Honestly, with Her Insane Majesty it takes extra effort to make the photo look NOT dramatic...

(12-20-2019, 01:04 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Well, that's a dramatic shot. Clearly she is about to make a Very Important Annoucement.

Very Important Announcements are totally her thing!

(12-20-2019, 09:23 AM)davidd Wrote: I see that Her Majesty is in a mood to remind us just exactly who is in charge around here!

She's in that particular type of mood even when she's fast asleep LOL

(12-20-2019, 10:05 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Hmm, maybe they are waiting in that underground cavern for your intrepid explorer...

Wishing you some relief from the migraines Heart

Ha! That would be hilarious! She would think she's ex³ploring a cavern no one found before, but then she finds the Power Ladies having a tea party in there or something like that LOL

Thank you very much! I'm better today.

Day 354

Signature Frankie - the first MH doll I've ever seen, and to this day one of my favorites.

[Image: d505a175eca52dec42322c1b1b702027.jpg]

[Image: 54df66c66cede6c72108de337c3ed461.jpg]
Signature Frankie is still one of the most beautiful ghouls. She's the first one I saw, so she has a special place.
Mattel achieved a work of art when they designed Signature Frankie, her packaging, and her backstory, and the entire First Wave of figures was equally brilliant.

Your "aged film" photo here illustrates how true to the original source material these first releases were. Frankie is equally at home in a cheery and colorful Monster High school setting or in a moody Expressionistic vintage film.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
She’s so cute
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
She has an innocence in this one.
Many thanks, everyone!

Day 355

Care for another Frankie? I can't get enough of her... In other news, I don't have a migraine and I do have warm water again, woot woot!!!

[Image: 83affea1d1c02badc62c0b384a42e202.jpg]

Filllterrrrrr!!!

[Image: 3c55fb9faa5cf6bdc86f61827c9bc1be.jpg]
I'm always happy to see "more Frankie"!

And I'm happy you have warm water again. Our hot water tank was out for one day last year, and that one day seemed an eternity. We don't always realize how often we use such basic amenities until we suddenly don't have them!
Frankie looks quite chic here.
Yay for no migraine, and yay for the water.... You've been waiting too long for that!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Yay for returned hot water - and no migraine.

Frankie looks so stylish.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thanks everyone! Frankie's awesome and not having to heat the water for bathing on stove is even more so!

Day 356

Happy Solstice! We're celebrating the winter one. Abbey is definitely beautiful, awesome and badass winter-themed doll, but the title of the most winter-y doll goes to another beauty in my collection...

[Image: cc6a1a9162a8ed4634588604e68306c7.jpg]
Oh, she does look beautifully wintery
A striking and appropriately seasonal beauty from the Novi Stars collection! A lovely photo with the candlelight!
Oh wow! The lighting is lovely, and her hair is kind of candle flame-shaped, making it all the more fitting.
Happy Solstice!
the lighting with the candles is very fitting. And the Novi Star works beautifully as the model.
Novi looks like a little winter sprite in this.