Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
Love Maddie the sheep rider. It’s such a Maddie thing to do, too.
We are providing Assignment writing services in Australia. if you are looking for more information and deep knowledge then go our website Myassignmenthelpau and search Assignment writing services then we help you thank you.
Thank you guys!

Day 343

[Image: 8039580cb7c98a54631addb6e2c34fcc.jpg]

"Draht, it vould seem dat misterr Frreddy has lost consciousness because of me ahgain. I vos hoping he vould be used to me by now. It is most peculiarr, rreally, especially considerring dat a fine and dainty lady such as yourrselve rremains perrfectly unperrtuurrbed in my prresence..."
"Well, I spent the last hundred years asleep against my will, so I'm not exactly up to more swooning and zonking out and whatnot."
Oh, Mr. Freddy, someone must see to your fainting spells...

I laughed at this
Marvelous... I mean... mahrrrvelous dialog; it reads exactly as though it were spoken aloud by Lugosi!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
The dialog made me laugh.

And Skeeping Beauty has far too much stuff to catch up on to be fainting at the drop of a hat!
(Poor Freddy - he’s not dealing very well with not being the scariest thing in the room xp )
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni)
What an interesting grouping!

Who's the guy on the left-- have we met him before?
She's pretty. Royal Doulton is about the only china figurine maker I recall, although I know there are others...
Poor Orlok. Must be hard to have much of a social life when people keep passing out on you LOL
[Image: 47807942631_5f998ec5a7_o.jpg]
[Image: 46617956492_0e037451bc_o.jpg][Image: 46617962422_dcf7bcbf7d_o.jpg][Image: 46617959642_ce589e251c_o.jpg]