DeadlyNova's A Doll WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT - 2019 Edition
She’s gorgeous. I really like her.
LOL dolls with hair? Definitely an improvement and this one is really cute. Their mouths make me think of baby bird beaks.

I still have my 70's Velvet that I got for Christmas when I was a kid. Your later version seems to have a more elaborate style to the non-growing parts of her hair. She looks to be in marvelous shape.

I love that Francie repro! I have several vintage ones that were mine and my sister's, but they aren't in very good shape.

Nooroo is dressed in such happy colors! It's delightful to see at this dreary time of year.
You dolls are just so cheerful and colourful
Francie is cute, and you have shot her portrait with a nice angle looking up a bit. And Nooroo is just so stinkin' adorable; it's nice to see her again!
(01-24-2019, 02:22 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: Yesterday it was 27 degrees Fahrenheit, the coldest it's been here all winter, and today it was 71 degrees Fahrenheit, the warmest it's been since fall. ???????? what?
Wow Oh My The weather is borked everywhere. We've got up-&-down too although not such a big range, and after the snow/rain/freeze on the weekend, highways are sheets of ice. Maybe today's swing into 'warm' (6C, ha) will help a bit.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Nooroo is such a cutie, and I love her outfit!

The weather has been crazy here, too. Poured rain today and got close to 60 degrees; tomorrow's supposed to be 29. I guess it's good the warm days tend to coincide with precipitation or we'd be buried in snow.
Thank you all so much for your comments! <3 <3 <3

Day 24:
[Image: 46143476464_e9a94b31f6_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 24/365 by Haley, on Flickr
Little Apple Doll Animula. I found her at Goodwill a few months ago! She doesn't have her apple or mask, but she's still one of the coolest goodwill finds I've had!
I don't know these dolls, but she looks like a horror version of Little Red Riding Hood and I love her!
My Melody is super duper cute, she looks like she’s dancing happily.

You’ve got such a fascinating variety of dolls / toys, it’s always exciting to see what you’re going to post next
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Oh, wow, your Little Apple Doll is stunning.
Thank you guys so much!! <3 Finding her in goodwill was such a nice surprise. <3

Day 25:
For some reason I really really wanted to photograph a Barbie today. So here:
[Image: 45958513905_f510df0891_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 25/365 by Haley, on Flickr
I don't have any clue who this girl is! She was one of the Barbies I picked up at an antique store the other day, and while I have identified most of the others, I can't seem to figure this one out. Pretty sure she's dressed in her original outfit, but nothing I search will bring her up. A lovely vintage beauty, nonetheless. <3 If anyone can help me figure out who she is, do let me know.
90s' Barbies were Barbies of my childhood! I don't really now most of the releases, but my guess would be 1990 Party Sensation Barbie.
... I have no idea what Barbie that is. Her face is surprisingly cheerful (I don't really remember Barbies from my childhood too much. One mermaid one with a golden tail... that's about it ><)

I love her colouring though
Wow, a great big splash of cheery pink for a cold day. I like her smile
You could try taking a clear straight-on shot of the whole doll with a plain neutral (white/gray) background, and uploading it to tineye.com -- an image search. A long shot. (Edit, haha... cos I was in a hurry and didn't google Neon's suggestion...! blush )
Cheers for finding cool dolls at Goodwills & other such places!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Bless you, neon, that's her!!

Thank you guys! <3
My first thought about that Barbie was Pinky McPink Barbie.