DeadlyNova's A Doll WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT - 2019 Edition
I love seeing LDD's on here! Especially close up shots of ones I havent really paid mind to; Unwilling donor is quite cute.
P U L L I P S
Rida, Latte, Chicca, Sarras, Regen Paja, Regen Moon, Yona, Wind, Mercu, Raphia, and OG Noir.
I remember Chatty Cathy.  We're about the same vintage, although I never had one of my own.  Your's looks very sweet in her colorful outfit.

Living Donor is an LDD I wouldn't mind owning, myself.  Some LDDs are just not at all appealing to me.  But I do have one that's a Frankenstein.
Thank you guys so much! <3

Unwilling Donor isn't a LDD that would have caught my eye initially, and I probably wouldn't have bought her if one of my closest friends wasn't selling her, but I think she's super cute and definitely don't regret her!

Time for day four!
[Image: 32728090398_d45648cc50_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 4/365 by Haley, on Flickr

My only Silkstone Barbie! Silkstone 'Classic Cocktail Dress' Barbie.

She's one of the few collectors Barbies I own, as, with Barbie, I'm much more into the vintage playline dolls than any of the collectors dolls. But I definitely couldn't resist her when I found her at half her original price at Tuesday Morning(yet she was still more than any of the Pullips I've purchased there. oaijfeofijsf). Second most I've paid for any Barbie, but I don't know if the most expensive one counts, as she came with an entire box of vintage clothing.

I don't plan on regularly purchasing Silkstones as they are a little bit out of my price range for Barbie, but she's absolutely gorgeous and I am amazed at her quality. She probably weighs three times if not more than the average Barbie doll.
I love the 1950s-'60s style of the cocktail dress!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
She's a true beauty! I don't have any Silkstone Barbies, but I love how they look, I like that they sort of returned to the look of the very first Barbies (those were the best!).
I don't personally own any Silkstone Barbies, but I've always loved the vintage look to them. Your girl seems to have this bemused air about her, like she's just stopping for this quick photoshoot and then it's off for tea at some posh place with all her friends. It's a really nice picture and a lovely doll
She looks very posh. Pretty dress too. How do you think the body compares with Pullips'?
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
That’s quite elegant.
She's gorgeous! She also managed to find her way to my house.
She's a lovely elegant looking doll. I love her dress witht he embroidery.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thank you guys!! <3 I agree I love the look of her and her dress! She's a beautiful doll. <3

@Alliecat: She's about as posable as a stock Pullip doll body(other than the bendable ankles), and I'd say her body is much higher quality. Definitely not a good rebody option though, as Silkstone Barbies run about the same if not more than most Pullips.

I'm a few hours late, technically, as it's 4:30am, but I've been out of my house since 9am this morning, and I did take this earlier today. I haven't gone to bed yet, so it still counts as the same day to me. Gonna bother me that this is technically posted on the 6th, though.

I took my Sol, Erasmus, to a park I have been wanting to take pictures at for a while, unfortunately the sun was setting so I didn't get very many good pictures. I'll try to salvage more of them tomorrow(probably can't) but here is one for ADAD day five!
[Image: 31686253057_94dec87010_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 5/365 by Haley, on Flickr
Oh, don't let yourself be bothered by minute details like posting after midnight! If it counts like one day to you, then it's one day! I, for example, live in area with frequent internet 'blackouts' (luckilly, they mostly last a few hours at a time), so I sometimes can't upload a photo even when I have it ready, if I let that bother me, I would go nuts... So this is perfectly fine!

Man, is he a hunk or what? I think I need a mocha Taeyang in my life...

Good luck with next photo session!
Technicalities, you got it posted, and it’s a goodie.ii
Those steps make a lovely background! And you took the photo on the right day-- it doesn't matter what time you post it.
Oh that's a wonderful shot!