DeadlyNova's A Doll WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT - 2019 Edition
Thank you guys so so much! Sol is one of my favorite Taeyangs, he's so beautiful. <3

Now for day 6!

[Image: 32760083128_03b52099bc_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 6/365 by Haley, on Flickr
Funko's Rock Candy casual 'comfy' Mulan from Wreck it Ralph 2!

I love her so muchhhhh..............

I got this figure as a Christmas gift from a very close friend. Mulan has always been a super important character in my life. Mulan was the very first movie I saw in the movie theater as a child, the only one I saw in the theater in my town before they shut it down, and is still to this day my favorite Disney movie. She was also a big part of my Big Lesbian Awakening and probably the catalyst for my love for women who can and will kick my a**.

Anyway, I love all the Princesses outfits in Ralph Breaks the Internet but Mulan's is definitely my favorite. <3
Love the contrast between Sol hair an complexion, it suits him.

Haven’t seen the movie yet - this Friday is the plan, but I’m really looking forward to seeing the Princesses from the previews.
Milan is my favourite if the princesses too - I’ve seen the movie enough time that I can quote most of it (not just the Eddie Murphy bits) and sing all the songs.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Cute figure, and nice light. How tall is she? The park looks like an interesting place for photos.
What the others said... you took the photo that day... it counts.
I'm an extreme night owl. It's "today" as long as I'm still up, even if it's 5 a.m. LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I like the perspective of looking up the steps from his location.

The Mulan figure is intriguing.  I'm used to seeing her all princessed up as a doll.  This is nice change.
Love the Mulan. I still need to see Wreck It Ralph 2. I love how the Princesses in that have seemed to adopt a similar relationship to what Amy Mebberson does with her Pocket Princesses strip on Instagram.
I'm not familiar with Mulan (or the other Disney movies, to be honest), but the figure is cute and the lighting is great!
Thank you guys so much!!! <3 Alliecat, she's 5 inches tall!

Time for day 7! Since I haven't done any anime figures yet this year, today I selected a figure of Katsuki Bakugou from the anime My Hero Academia, which is one of my favorites at the moment. <3

[Image: 45928540934_e60a37a24d_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 7/365 by Haley, on Flickr

He's my second favorite character, still waiting on a full sized figure of my actual favorite character. xD
Haha, that ex.pression is perfect! I love what you did with angle here, it makes for a really action-y and dramatic photo!
Ditto!
Thank you guys!!

Day 8!
[Image: 31724350577_f7293e95d8_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 8/365 by Haley, on Flickr
I thought today's photo was particularly magical! So glad they did the Harry Potter Barbies. Here's Hermione!

Is anyone else having trouble with the forum? I can get it to load just fine on my phone but not at all on my computer.
She's cute! I like how her wand is almost sticking out of the photo. Nice work with the depth of field! Forum works fine for me - well, many functions are still missing, but it loads without any issues...
That's cute! Agree, a fun use of DOF. And I didn't know there were Harry Potter Barbies!
I know nothing about anime characters, but it will be interesting to see your collection.
I didn't have any trouble getting on here. Just the pages-looking-funny thing at the moment.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thank you guys!! It took a lot of tries to get it to focus on her wand. xD
The HP barbies came out a few months back! I love them.

The pages looking funny thing about drove me nuts, but it looks normal if you go to the bottom and choose the 'Blue' theme instead.
She's adorable! I didn't think the Tonner HP dolls were very cute, so I'm glad to see someone do a better job on them.

Thanks for the clue about the switching to blue! Trying to read the forum in green has been driving me crazy without the separating bars to help me scan to the next message.
Both dramatic poses in different ways.

I have no idea of all the different anime so I’m being educated through the ADAD/W threads which are always interesting
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)