DeadlyNova's A Doll WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT - 2019 Edition
Thank you guys!!! I'm glad you like the shot, I think it's my favorite out of the ones I've taken this year so far!

I agree the Tonner HP dolls weren't very cute, although I wish they would do Draco for the Barbie ones, as I have bad taste and he's my favorite. But they aren't selling so well judging by the fact they are fully stocked every time I go into any walmart and almost don't fit on the shelf, so I doubt they'll be making more.

Speaking of Tonner, it's time for day 9!
[Image: 46632057522_9283f19bf4_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 9/365 by Haley, on Flickr
Here's Allison from the Magic Attic Club!

Storytime: Allison from the Magic Attic Club, and the Magic Attic Club line in general, was my favorite as a child. Allison was my favorite doll of all time, I was obsessed with her. She is very near and dear to me, and of course I do have my childhood one! This is not her, though! This is one I found at a thrift store recently, with her original clothing! My Allison no longer has her original clothing, but I will be featuring her and my other Magic Attic Club dolls in ADAD this year, and I will touch more on what she means to me when I show her. <3

For now, I must say, as a kid and even now I MUCH preferred Magic Attic Club over American Girl. I think they're way cuter and much more well made, it's a shame the line didn't do nearly as good.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DeadlyNova Takes on A Doll A Day - 2019 Edition - by DeadlyNova - 01-10-2019, 03:07 PM