DeadlyNova's A Doll WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT - 2019 Edition
@neon: She sure is!!

Thank you both so much! I used to try to JUST collect Pullips, but I find I really love dollie diversity. <3

Day 23:
[Image: 32981383948_e45836d253_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 23/365 by Haley, on Flickr
Nooroo, my My Melody!! She jumps back and forth into the position of 'favorite Pullip'(not to be confused with favorite Pullip family member). I love her so much. <3 She has an issue where she cannot close her eyes, and I've never figured out what it is, and she is missing a chunk of her lip, but I still adore her.

She's named after a character from the cartoon Miraculous Ladybug(I have...quite a few dolls that are named after characters from Miraculous. And one that shares one by coincidence.) Incidentally, it was only just recently discovered that this character's name is spelled the same way as I spelled hers. Everyone thought it was spelled "Nuru" before. I liked this spelling much better for both of them. <3

Nooroo predicted rain, despite how nice of a day it was today! She ended up being right! A few hours after this photo was taken, it started pouring down rain, and hasn't stopped since. Speaking of weather, I don't understand the weather here at all. Yesterday it was 27 degrees Fahrenheit, the coldest it's been here all winter, and today it was 71 degrees Fahrenheit, the warmest it's been since fall. ???????? what?

The storm knocked out my internet literally as I was posting this UGHHFEHAFOIFJES

Messages In This Thread
RE: DeadlyNova Takes on A Doll A Day - 2019 Edition - by DeadlyNova - 01-24-2019, 02:22 PM