DeadlyNova's A Doll WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT - 2019 Edition
(02-01-2019, 04:03 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: Thank you guys for the comments! Don't worry, I'm going to be able to catch up on my sleep on Saturday and Sunday, even though I still have to work those days. No hospital visits those days, so I'll at least get to sleep a lot later. <3 I have terrible insomnia, so sleep isn't really my friend anyway. ^^

I love boudoir dolls in general, they're a lot of fun to look at.

That's really interesting stuff, CB! I didn't know a lot of it. I don't think I really like those vinyl dolls, their noses look a bit big for their faces to me. ^^

I'd say more but it's 1am and I'm sleeepppyyyyy......

I didn't get to take a doll to the park today, I had to run some errands that took a lot longer than expected so I didn't have the time before dark, but I actually happened to snap a photo very early this morning that I was planning to use for backup on a day that I didn't have a chance to take a photo if I did go to the park. Our pool had a thin sheet of ice on the top of it this morning(it's disgusting and terrible bc we never covered it up....oops) and I managed to take this without cracking the ice!
[Image: 46893318832_3ca7fb4334_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 31/365 by Haley, on Flickr
It's by far my favorite doll a day photo so far!

So, here, for day 31 and to mark the first month of ADAD completed, is my Q-Posket of Yuuri Katsuki from Yuri On Ice! I showed his fiance, Victor, already. grin

Hahah I was sprredscrolling down and I was like, WAIT, they made chibi figures of LANCER?! Seriously that guy looks just like the Irish dude whose name I can't spell from Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works.

Great photo!

Messages In This Thread
RE: DeadlyNova Takes on A Doll A Day - 2019 Edition - by fishy - 02-02-2019, 11:28 AM