DeadlyNova's A Doll WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT - 2019 Edition
Thank you guys! <3

I have never touched Excel and never plan to....LMAO. I'll stick to my notepad file that's nice and simple with a number and a doll beside it for the past days. LOL

Maybe I should change this topic title to 'DeadlyNova Takes on Two Dolls Every Two Days'. LMAO.

I didn't post yesterday, but I DID take yesterday's photo on the right day. I just didn't feel like posting it because I was busy until pretty late and wanted to sleep instead.

Day 35:
[Image: 46274927404_a13b2cd378_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 35/365 by Haley, on Flickr
Bassist Murdoc Niccals from the fictional band, Gorillaz! This figure is by Kidrobot from 2006. He's one of my nine Gorillaz figures. I posted some last year, but I don't remember if I posted this one. He's nasty, ain't he?

Day 36:
[Image: 33123716198_74e93de38b_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 36/365 by Haley, on Flickr
Charlie Roux Parker, my Migidoll Jina/FDoll Hybrid. He's my only BJD, and the biggest and most expensive doll I own. I love him and spoil him a lot, even if I don't post photos of him very much. I used to have a MSD sized doll and never really bonded with him and sold him, and figured I'd never get another BJD again, but then I saw Migidoll Jina and fell in love. I hunted for one for nearly a year before I finally found him about two years ago. <3
We actually had a whole mini shoot, but the other photos are a bit too...risque for DM. I posted a couple others on my flickr if anyone wants to see them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DeadlyNova Takes on A Doll A Day - 2019 Edition - by DeadlyNova - 02-06-2019, 08:41 AM