DeadlyNova's A Doll WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT - 2019 Edition
Thank you guys so much!! <3 I'm trying not to overdo everything, don't worry. <3

I hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day! I wanted to try to do some doll couple shoots today, but didn't find the time.

Day 45:
[Image: 33225015198_e2cd94fc2b_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 45/365 by Haley, on Flickr
My Friend Jenny by Fisher Price, 1977-1981
Storytime:
My mother's favorite childhood dolls were My Friend Mandy and My Friend Jenny. She told me COUNTLESS stories about how much she loved them. They were the last dolls she got as a child, as she was deemed 'too old' to get more dolls afterwards. She adored them. Unfortunately, when she left her first husband she had to leave in such haste that she had to leave all of her things she had brought with her to their house in the attic, and Mandy and Jenny got left there and she never saw them again. A few years ago, about a year before my mother passed away, I bought her some Mandy and Jenny dolls off of ebay. Unfortunately I couldn't find them with their original outfits, although I DO think the nightgowns I got them in are actually for them, but don't quote me on it.
Here's Jenny, who is definitely my personal favorite out of the two. I'd like to at least find her with her original outfit one day, as I think it's ridiculously cute:
http://www.thisoldtoy.com/new-images/ima...ny-mib.jpg

Messages In This Thread
RE: DeadlyNova Takes on A Doll A Day - 2019 Edition - by DeadlyNova - 02-15-2019, 05:25 PM