davidd's A Doll A Day 2019
Oooh, Spooky Sooki, your very own little Wednesday Addams! Her face up is really nice and she seems like a fun doll to have. Looking forward to seeing how her personality may shine in the future

(As for the stockings, going to go with the obvious and say eBay or etsy)
(02-11-2019, 10:44 AM)werepuppy Wrote: (As for the stockings, going to go with the obvious and say eBay or etsy)

I'm never sure what to search for. 1/3 scale? BJD? I don't know if "SD" means "Smart Doll" or something else. The initials, acronyms, and abbreviations really start flying in the BJD realm.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I love all the NGE Pinky's; I never have read or watched that series but the characters are so iconic and the Pinky's were instantly recognizable. And Sooki's gorgeous! I'm not huge into the really creepy/spooky side of things but I do like a good witchy look!

Do Smart Doll's fit SD clothing for BJDs? I know they're about the same height but I have no idea what their measurements are like in comparison. If they do, though, ebay, etsy, and AliExpress will all have a decent variety.
1/3 scale is often referred to as SD (meaning Super Dollfie) in most listings and from what I understand this size should fit your Smart Dolls. A general search for smart doll on stay will probably bring up a lot though.
(02-11-2019, 02:38 PM)werepuppy Wrote: 1/3 scale is often referred to as SD (meaning Super Dollfie) in most listings and from what I understand this size should fit your Smart Dolls. A general search for smart doll on stay will probably bring up a lot though.

Thank you for ex-plaining what "SD" stands for. I did not think it meant "Smart Doll."
Striped stockings suit her so well.
Another Wednesday to haunt my nightmares, you guys are really making me want one of my own...
(02-11-2019, 07:54 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Another Wednesday to haunt my nightmares, you guys are really making me want one of my own...

Join us! Everyone should have an Addams of their own
[Image: february11.jpg]
11 February: Pinky Street PC2001 Melty Blood Arcueid Brunestud... with a mini plushie of herself!
Having a mini plushie of oneself, that is narcissism.
Her eyes really stand out. And while narcissist, the plush does look very cute and adds an oddly cute touch and softens her overall image.

Or maybe that's just what she wants us to think...
Beautiful light!
Love the shadows on this one, and having a toy of oneself is oddly endearing
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
[Image: february12.jpg]
12 February: Pinky Street PC2001 Melty Blood Arcueid Brunestud, alternate nightshirt and bare feet outfit

The Type Moon Melty Blood special issue box set was the only Pinky Street release to offer bare feet, and as such was in high demand despite a relatively high price (~$20 - $25 USD) at the height of Pinky-mania.

(Later, when Pinky popularity was winding down, some vendors cleared out box set overstock for five bucks a pop with free shipping.)
Aw, she looks really adorable, all ready for bed. I like how simply the feet are done, it gives a cute factor.