davidd's A Doll A Day 2019
She looks like she thinks the big shoe smells kinda funny, but she doesn't know how to put it...
Little dolls with big props always work.
loving all the different Pinky St shots. The one with the batwings & fish-bone necklace is particularly cute!
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
[Image: february22.jpg]
22 February – Pinky Street Series 8 PK022
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I've never seen the majority of these Pinkys. And they're all very cute!
I love all their faces. So ex&pressive!
Sweet Saki is super cute! And I’m loving the latest pic-Mexican restaurant?
This girl looks like she's up to trouble and is completely fine with that fact. In fact, she's looking forward to it.
(02-24-2019, 02:09 AM)GreysPrincess Wrote: And I’m loving the latest pic-Mexican restaurant?

Yes, Nedra's Too in Kanab, Utah.

[Image: february23.jpg]
23 February – Ako wonders if spring will ever arrive.
Pinky Street Series 6 PK016 "Ako"

Well, it's still olny February (it's still only February, right? I can get confused sometimes), so it's not that bad, is it? She looks like she's always carrying a little bit of spring in her purse, just in case...
I’m with neon, there’s spring in that purse.
I'm thirding what neon and Elfy said. Definitely spring in that purse. Also I really love how you manage to get such a clear, crisp photo with bright colours in the snow.
Such a cute sunflower purse.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
[Image: february24.jpg]
24 February – Pinky Street Series 8 PK024
Her sweet girly outfit is in sharp contrast with her mischievous, no, downright vicious ex@#$%&*pression! Up to no good, huh?