davidd's A Doll A Day 2019
Such a variety of figures. Liked the one with the paper rolls, they made a great backdrop.

Poor people in the depths of winter - here my outdoor sports game (softball) May be cancelled due to excessive heat this weekend
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Never give in against the cold, Shana, you shall persevere!

This photo does have that sort of "lonely warrior against the world" type of air to it, Shana's posing and gaze off into the distance at some battle only she can see... there's a weight to it all, giving this feel of importance. It's wonderfully done.
(02-27-2019, 09:36 PM)werepuppy Wrote: This photo does have that sort of "lonely warrior against the world" type of air to it, Shana's posing and gaze off into the distance at some battle only she can see... there's a weight to it all, giving this feel of importance. It's wonderfully done.

Ermm... yeah, that's right! That's exactly what I was going for! LOL

Or, at least, I wish I'd put that much thought into the composition! Rather than, y'know, thinking: Hurry up! It's cold out here! Take the pic before she falls down... again!

[Image: february27.jpg]
Pinky Street PC2022B Shakugan no Shana – Black Hair Version
Carrying, apparently, a little voodoo doll of Neil Gaiman
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Once again, Shana gives off this feeling of the line warrior looking to take on whatever is thrown at her.

... Also, please say the little doll means that she plans to protect Gaiman, he's too good an author to lose, lol.
Angry cutie! I like this black hair version, too! Is she using the voodoo doll to make Gaiman write something specific?
(02-28-2019, 02:14 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Also, please say the little doll means that she plans to protect Gaiman, he's too good an author to lose.

If it makes you happy, you may interpret it that way.

[Image: february28.jpg]
Pinky Street RMP003 Range Murata "Caine"
Well, isn't she a foxy one! The MH playset looks great in B&W.
Carrying a Neil Gaiman doll is amusing.

The B&W with the play set is great.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Mrrrowrrrr!
Well, those are come hither eyes if ever I've seen them.
Haha, one does indeed wonder what's going on here.
Little angry Shana is also super cute. She kinda looks like how I feel some days LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
[Image: march1.jpg]
Pinky Street PC2028 Kimi ni Todoke Sawako Kuronuma... again.
It looks like a pile of bones? Interesting development...
(03-02-2019, 08:17 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: It looks like a pile of bones? Interesting development...

Sawako was taking notes on who laughed at the "paper tubes."
The bones behind the sweetly smiling schoolgirl is somewhat unsettling.