davidd's A Doll A Day 2019
Enjoy your time away!

I hope the Amelias are rescued soon!
Leaving us on a cliffhanger!
That's a great shot!
They all look pretty evenly matched, for some reason... LOL ... so I'm not sure anyone would lose out to get eaten first.
I guess at least plastic would be low-calorie??
Safe travels, have fun, and we'll miss you being here every day.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Love the MH Cleo in the spooky environment! And the Amelias, I'd be worried no one would miss me if I ended up eaten with so many clones around me.

Enjoy your travels!
The good thing is, if they do eat one, I don't think the others will be able to tell which one they ate! Less guilt that way, right?!

Enjoy your trip! Can't wait to see what interesting photos you come back with!
We're baaaack! Time to play catch-up!

[Image: january6.jpg]
6 January – On Down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico... and Ports Unknown!

[Image: january7.jpg]
7 January – I Must Go Down to the Seas Again

The girls return to sea for the first time since 2005

[Image: january8.jpg]
8 January – Day at Sea: Ex-ploring the Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Ship

[Image: january9.jpg]
9 January – First Port of Call: Jamaica!

[Image: january10_1.jpg]
10 January – Taking the Tender to Shore

[Image: january10_2.jpg]
10 January – Cayman Islands

[Image: january11.jpg]
11 January – Roatán, Honduras Bay Islands

[Image: january12.jpg]
12 January – Day at Sea in the Western Carribbean: No Pirates Sighted So Far

To Be Continued...
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Ooh, all interesting photos! You got some great weather
Welcome back! You had lovely crew with you. The 5 Jan and 12 Jan photos are my favorite, and Pinky girls in 8 Jan one look like they're planning to kidnap the whole ship or something like that...
Whoa... look at the size of that thing!!!
Welcome back! We missed you smile
Wow, you have been to a great variety of places already in just the first batch of photos Yes, they do look like they're plotting on the 8th. I can't wait to find out if their plans materialized LOL and of course to see the rest of the adventures!
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Welcome back!

Darn, every time you post pictures of the Pinky gang, you make me want one (or five)... (I don't need any new dolls...)
(01-25-2019, 04:25 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Ooh, all interesting photos! You got some great weather.

Yes, the weather was nice for most of the 11-day trip.

(01-25-2019, 04:29 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Welcome back! You had lovely crew with you. The 5 Jan and 12 Jan photos are my favorite, and Pinky girls in 8 Jan one look like they're planning to kidnap the whole ship or something like that...

Thank you! I am happy to be back! Well, to be back on the forum, at any rate, and looking forward to getting caught up. I would like to have stayed on the ship and ignored reality for several more weeks... or months... or longer.
The Pinky Street girls were very happy to finally be traveling again. Their last trip of any significance was in the summer of 2015, 3-1/2 years ago.This was the first time out of state or out of country for the Bratz girlz.

(01-25-2019, 08:54 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Whoa... look at the size of that thing!!!
Welcome back! We missed you smile
Wow, you have been to a great variety of places already in just the first batch of photos.

I know, right? The ship, the Norwegian Breakaway, was absolutely massive!
The 11-day cruise stopped at several ports. With cruises, though, there's limited time in each port, but we tried to make the most of our time ashore.
There are enough amenities (and food) on board the ship that there's really no need to get off for any reason other than sight-seeing.

(01-25-2019, 09:12 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Welcome back!
Darn, every time you post pictures of the Pinky gang, you make me want one (or five)... (I don't need any new dolls...)

Thank you! As for the Pinky Street gang, if it's any help, think of them as "figurines" or "action figures" rather than dolls! LOL
And they don't take up much space. They're only 4 inches (10 cm) tall, so you can fit a lot of them in the space required by one medium-sized doll!

[Image: january13a.jpg]
13 January – Bratz Yasmin visits Harvest Caye, Belize

[Image: january13.jpg]

[Image: january14_1.jpg]
14 January – The girls investigate the Chacchoben Mayan Ruins near Costa Maya, Mexico

[Image: january14_2.jpg]

[Image: january14_3.jpg]

[Image: january15_1.jpg]
15 January – Yasmin ventures ashore in Cozumel, Mexico

[Image: january15_2.jpg]
New Hat! Olé!

[Image: january16_1.jpg]
16 January – Final Day at Sea

[Image: january16_2.jpg]
Even after ten days on board, somebody has yet to find her sea legs!

[Image: january17_1.jpg]
17 January – The Fun is Over: Heading Home

[Image: january17_2.jpg]
Another Airport, Another Layover

[Image: january18_1.jpg]
18 January – Motel in Phoenix – After Sitting for 12 Days, Of Course the Car Won't Start

[Image: january18_2.jpg]
Halfway Home (a 7-1/2 hour drive), a Passing Truck, and BOOM! Rock Chip in the Windshield!

[Image: january18_3.jpg]
From Tropical Seas to... This! Yuck!

[Image: january19.jpg]
19 January – Whaaa...??? What Happened? Where Are We?

[Image: january20.jpg]
20 January – Noooo... a hike in the mud is NOT an acceptable substitute for Caribbean islands!

[Image: january21.jpg]
21 January – Aloha! Welcome Back to Paradise!

To Be Continued...
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I love these! Great scenes, and as always, the perspective that makes them look like they fit right in, and the funny places you put them, like on top of the life buoy sign -- that's just cute. Harvest Caye looks incredibly colourful. Wow, you got to so many destinations. I hope you did get adequate sightseeing time ashore. I feel the pain about coming back to the snow, and, ugh, the car. I have a rock chip in my windshield too -- same cause. Apple Auto Glass did a poor fix so it's still fairly obvious, but conveniently hidden for driving behind the mirror.
I'm very curious -- how did folks on the ship react to you taking these photos, did anyone show interest?
Glad you had a good trip... hang in there; spring is coming... LOL
What a fun way to document your travels! I love the Mayan ruins ones! I hope the shock from returning to mud and snow will fade away soon!
Great collection of photos in so many different locations,

They look suitably unimpressed to be back in the snow & mud after all that time at sea.

Favourite pics are the girls on the life bout sign, and the one who still didn’t have her sea legs after 11 days
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Ahhh, this is such a great collection of photos and your collection is just so varied and colourful!
Wow! A ton of great photos, I don't even know where to start!! I hope you had fun, you certainly got a lot of great shots!!