davidd's A Doll A Day 2019
Thank you for all the comments! It was a fun trip, and as we all know, returning to The Real World can be quite a let-down.

On that sad note, we return to the typical, uncreative daily snapshots:

[Image: january22.jpg]
22 January – Quick Snapshot of Monster High Sloman "Slo Mo" Mortavitch, Student Disembodied Council Version

[Image: january22a.jpg]
WOO HOO! – Something Fun in the Mail: Alliecat's 2009 Dolly Photo Calendar!

[Image: january23.jpg]
23 January – "So, when do you think the 'Big Girls' will boot us out of their chair?"
"Maybe when the Fat Guy decides to start putting some effort into taking real pictures again!"

[Image: january24.jpg]
24 January – Lunch at the Olive Garden

Unlike earlier Pinky Street figures, Series 7 PK020 was not given a name by the manufacturer, Vance Project, only a number.
On the Pinky-Street forum, members soon began referring to her alternatively as "Goth Girl" and "Dead Cat Girl", or "DCG."
Dead Cat Girl eventually became the more commonly used name.

Whew! Finally back up to date! Except for the unread topics I'm still working through. This place was busy over the past couple of weeks!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Awww, I love Dead Cat Girl! And the Bratz girls look quite comfortable in the giant chair!
Ooh Dead Cat Girl looks really interesting.

Also the Bratz clearly need a seat or couch made just for them, so they stop hogging the other girls' stuff...
Haha, cute shot of the girls in the chair. I love that the Pinkys go so many places with you.
I was literally just puzzling over a cryptic reply about that order status... they never really ex-plained whether it had been shipped or when, but then said it was delivered. YAY. But, um... did they not include the bonus item?
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
David, I know from being on holidays with Lejays when she did ADaD how hard it can be to work it all in. You did an admirable job, and I enjoyed seeing your trip through the eyes of the Pinky St crew and your Bratz girl.
[Image: january25.jpg]
25 January – Revoltech Figures: Rin Tohsaka and Pocco
"Can you see anything?"
"Yes! Wonderful things!"

Wonderful things! At least if it's the same wonderful as the one printed ont he box...
Oh I've never seen that Pocco figure before - she's really lovely!
Those are cute figures!
[Image: january26a.jpg]

[Image: january26.jpg]
26 January – Pinky Street PC2027B: Kobato Hanato
Mid-2010 release

Much as the Pinky's enjoyed their holiday, I think they're also glad to be back home.
(01-27-2019, 03:29 PM)Elfy Wrote: Much as the Pinky's enjoyed their holiday, I think they're also glad to be back home.

They're glad to finally be out of the storage tub, at least. LOL
They released a Kobato?!
She's so cute! And she looks like she's really enjoying the view.
Oh her ex.pression is so content. That her view is just making her that kind of quiet happy that warms you on the inside.