davidd's A Doll A Day 2019
[Image: superbowl2019a.jpg]
3 February: Rainy, Snowy, Windy, Muddy... and Stuck Inside

Because they are not football fans, it has been a long-standing tradition for the Pinky Street girls is to go surfing on Super Bowl Sunday.
Moving to Utah, a land-locked state subject to "real" winters, has presented a challenge in this regard for the past few years.
The weather this year has been the most uncooperative yet, with wind, rain, cold, mud, and snow making any outdoor
activities unfeasible.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Maybe they could go tobogganing instead?
Love the one in the middle!
They're so cute! I believe they'll come up with other ways of having fun, inside or in the snow, being the creative bunch they are.
Snowboarding could be an option.

Though I agree with neon, they're going to come up with their own ways of having fun.
I really shouldn’t let myself get any Pinky St figures but your pictures always make me want some! The Sakura Wars girl is precious!
[Image: february4.jpg]
4 February: "Ya want any fries wi' dat?"
Pinky Street Series 11 PK033 Figure

Series 11 PK033, released in 2010, was the last of the original run Pinky Street figures to be issued. She included a cap and ribbon for her hair, an apron, and a hamburger.
She's fierce! And the photo is a masterpiece!
I think I’d be a bit scared of her as my waitress.
I’d be certain to take whatever she put in front of me at the diner LOL
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Yeah, she's definitely the type of waitress you just nod and and do not disagree with. Ever.
[Image: february5.jpg]
5 February: Asuka Langley Figure, School Uniform Outfit
Pinky Street PC2013, released in 2009

The 2009 Asuka and Rei figures were the second time Pinky Street released the Neon Genesis Evangelion pair. The earlier release was one of the first Pinky Street releases.
The 2009 release features a ball-joint at the neck, which gives the figures a bit more poseability at the neck joint, but results in a chubbier appearance to the face.
The figure includes a school uniform (seen here) and a summer dress. The original Evangelion release featured the "plug suit" uniforms seen in the series.

The cat's name is Ball. Ball is eight years old.
Adorable Pinky photos! I feel for the land locked surfers. Maybe they need to take up skiing or snowboarding for Super Bowl Sunday.
I feel this one should be captioned ‘Are you lookin’ at me?’
Catching up… The pinky photos are such fun. I love the kitty photo bomb. How did I miss the previous page and the surfers with their awesome little surfboards?! I really feel for them stuck inside in the crappy weather!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]