davidd's A Doll A Day 2019
I love that they have their own vintage movie camera.
Starting projects and never finishing them... We really are cousins! Don't be too hard on yourself because of it (easy to say, I know), it would just eat up your remaining energy and it's probably not going to bring you all that much motivation anyways.

I'd like to give you some absolutely genius advice that would insta-solve everything, sadly, I don't know any project-finishing magic spells... I guess I'd try to figure out what would make me most happy if I finished it, and start from there. I'd decide about other projects after that, and if I'd find myself too frustrated with something, I'd chuck it. Take it easy!
Dude, I am in awe of how many projects you seem to have on the go at once, I can barely manage to get myself starting one project, and here's you being a mastermind pulling out all the stops. I have to agree it's like seeing the prop warehouse of some big movie studio, all these hidden gems wherever you look and you can't quite decide what one item is your most favourite because there's always something new that catches your eye around another corner.
[Image: august26.jpg]
26 August – Mattel Frank Sinatra: The Recording Years figure

[Image: august27.jpg]
27 August – Even the generally perky Fashion Switch Carly feels too tired
to bother standing up for a photo today
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Your Frank who's sleeping in the bar has a twin?
It's OK, Carly... everybody should have a nap day now and then LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Is Carly petting a fish whilst reclining?
See even lying down Carly is lifting spirits by doing something whacky.
The two photos almost work as a photostory - Carly and her pet coelacanth listen to Frank's new album Sing Outside the Box.
So many projects on the go, I am in awe of all the creTivity on display.

Sometimes it’s exhausting to be “on” all the time, so it’s not surprising Carly needs a rest at times.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Frank looks so very pleased to be recording. Carly's just fainted out of shock at seeing him.
(08-28-2019, 07:11 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Carly and her pet coelacanth listen to Frank's new album Sing Outside the Box.
LOL
Give him some sunglasses and he could be a previous generation's Boy in the Box xp
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(08-28-2019, 07:11 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: The two photos almost work as a photostory - Carly and her pet coelacanth listen to Frank's new album Sing Outside the Box.

You recognized the cœlacanth! Heart 2

[Image: august28.jpg]
28 August – Bratz Bratzillaz Midnight Beach Cloetta Spelletta

In unrelated news: I just saw that a Pullip Amelia sold on eBay for $405.00! Uhm... perhaps it is time to disband the Amelia Air Corps! I mean, five Amelias, that would be... two-thousand dollars! We're talkin' serious Smart Doll caliber money!
I've never actually seen one of those Bratzillaz dolls actually go. It's appropriately eerie, isn't it?

Also, while it is entirely up to you, that is some.serious money right there... I guess the question would be would you miss having the air-corps?
Ooh, I love this one! Colors and lighting are simply perfect!
(08-29-2019, 05:18 PM)werepuppy Wrote: I've never actually seen one of those Bratzillaz dolls actually go. It's appropriately eerie, isn't it?

Also, while it is entirely up to you, that is some.serious money right there... I guess the question would be would you miss having the air-corps?

The Bratzillaz Moonlight Beach dolls have the most powerful glow of any glow-in-the-dark toy I have ever seen. It is especially eerie when you catch a hint of the glow out of the corner of your eye in a dark room when you weren't even thinking about dolls or toys. They are quite ghostly.

As for the air corps, see today's photo!

(08-29-2019, 08:03 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Ooh, I love this one! Colors and lighting are simply perfect!

Cloetta loves it when her perfection is acknowledged!  yay

[Image: august29a.jpg]
29 August – Scuttlebutt in the Amelia Aerodrome

Captain Amelia of the Ameliæ Escadrille assures the assembled Amelianati that not only will the Aerodrome not be disbanded, but it will continue to seek new recruits... as the budget allows.

[Image: august29b.jpg]
Who Needs an Aeroplane When One Can Levitate?

I stepped away for a moment and when I returned, this is what I found! Spooooky!