davidd's A Doll A Day 2019
You have an Eos? How cool. I can see her and the Amelia’s getting along very well.
Your Eos looks ready for business. Whatever you need to do to her, she seems ready for the challenges
Squeeeee! Yay for Eos! I'm so glad you set her free from the box!

Sadly, mine Has all the same issues as yours, and considering issues all my other steampunk Pullips have, this seems to be a standard...
She really is lovely, and it’s a pity that she’s got a few issues. But most of them seem to be fixable.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Yay! Glad to see another Pullip join your crew. Maybe a fabric softener soak would help the hair. Not sure about the eye gloss. You can get eyechips for cheap all over Etsy, if you need to replace them.
Cool photo and lighting, again.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
[Image: september11.jpg]
11 September – Carly Visits a Hawaiian Luau

Today got a little bit out of control, so once again Carly helps out with the daily photo; a photo which turned out much better than the usual last-minute efforts! Thanks, Carly!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I always like seeing Carly’s cheerful face.
Carly looks like she's trying to remember where her own camera is
Carly is ever-ready to help out n a tight spot with a smile.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
That looks like a fun party!
Cute! She looks kinda like me in February except not having to peer over a crowd LOL
One of these days I'm going to tell the acquaintance that looks like her, that she looks like her!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
[Image: september12.jpg]
12 September – Pullip EOS

Pullip EOS waits patiently in the "studio" in the back of the storage shed after her photo-shoot of a few days ago, hoping that someone will eventually remember that she is there.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Your studio is an Aladdin's cave
Well, she's unforgettable, so I'm sure someone will remember.
She won’t be forgotten for long.

What a fascinating look at the behind the scenes area.