davidd's A Doll A Day 2019
This girl looks like she's ready to get up to a lot of mischief
She has tiny fangs!!! So cute!!! I love her mischievous face!
[Image: april6.jpg]
6 April – Seriously?

This is my Doll a Day pic for today?

Yup.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
My condolences! I'm sorry I'm late with them. Grief tends to set it's own pace.
Chaos is the birthplace of many great things!
I like the way you package your figures. I need to look into getting separate bags for them to keep mine clean.
At least I know who one of them is.... LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
The outside chaos is a visual of the inner brain at the moment - look after yourself and try not to think “I should” grieve a certain way. Everyone is different.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thank you, everyone. I am hoping to be back to something a little bit more like "normal" posting and commenting tomorrow or the next day. Maybe the next day; 'real life' continues, meaning a dentist appointment tomorrow, in addition to regular real world stuff, plus... yeah.

For today, here's an ancient relic I unearthed from that plastic bag of wonderfulness that served as the photo subject yesterday:

[Image: april7.jpg]
7 April – Walk Like an Egyptian; or, The Return of tutanCarly

Bonus pic: tutanCarly's first appearance, back in 2010:

[Image: 4719826267_49fac0ff5f_z.jpg]
iCarlæologist iCarter uncovers Pharaoh tutanCarly's tomb -- circa 1922
The archaeological dig is very interesting.
That is an interesting looking figure - and an archaeological dig is a cool photo idea!
LOL LOL LOL The discovery of the tomb is hilarious!

TutanCarly's mummy wraps look a bit like a spacesuit, supporting the theory that ancient Egyptians did come frm outer space!
Live the archeological dig! Lots of fun
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Continuing with the mummy theme:

[Image: april8.jpg]
8 April – Monster High Cleo de Nile
She's just so beautiful!!! Heart