Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(10-15-2019, 01:56 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: ...Wearing much shorter skirt than she used to, I guess wink

Have fun, girls!

Well, yes, she's very scandalised by that part.

Thank you! It's not till 10th November, but decided to post the picture just now because I was hyped we got hold of tickets.

(10-15-2019, 02:58 AM)davidd Wrote: An Addams Family Barbie & Ken set?!?!? How had I not seen this before?

Barbie looks more like Elvira than she does Morticia... but no complaints there!

And Ken-Gomez looks like Edgar Allen Poe!

Oh, too much potential!

eBay... eBay... hmmm... I don't want to spend money that I'm saving for other things... oh, the temptation!

(And Barbie-Tish has jointed elbows, she's not fixed-pose!)

Have fun at the show! Will Matilda be able to join you at the theatre?

I have no idea! I found out ... a good few years ago about this set. Can't even remember where. It's just a constant thing that it seems to appear online when I do not have the money for it. 

I think Barbie-Tish does not have articulated wrists, but let's be honest, elbows is most important!

I am hoping that I will be able to bring Matilda with me. We will need to wait and see.

(10-15-2019, 10:41 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Had to google that.  It's an ... interesting... concept for a show... LOL
Have fun!

It's a lot more fun than the concept can appear. And the music is amazing.

(10-15-2019, 03:09 PM)Elfy Wrote: The show sounds very cool.

The music is so much fun. 

- - - 

288: Dorothy Must Die
[Image: 61079491_d0574b87fb089714e9b67755246a2e06_standard.jpg]
"I've been saying that for years!" The Wicked Witch seems to approve of this book...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 10-15-2019, 10:50 PM