dargosmydaddy's attempt at a doll a week...
They look like twins with their similarly deep-set, dark-rimmed eyes.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Handsome. I like that he’s colour matched hair & outfit.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Week forty-five

[Image: 49036253457_ba4e080104_z.jpg]Bea17 by tisue999, on Flickr
A cute steampunk princess with her clockwork companion!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Cute, and really nice colour combination in the photo.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Everything matches colour wise. Love her clockwork companion.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Steamazing!!!
Ah, such steampunk coolness
Week forty-six

[Image: 49081676606_afe4c8b10f_z.jpg]KateRoxy2 by tisue999, on Flickr
Super cute dolls in super cute sweaters! I love the blue one!
The curly haired one is super cute.
Aw, so cute. That's Francoise, right? I waffled about buying one I spotted recently... didn't... slash She's really cute. Dang $CAD exchange rate...
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
They're both really cute - did you make their jumpers?
Oh, those sweaters are so cute on them! How do people manage to find knit garments that are actually in scale with their dolls? Most of the ones I find are very... well not in scale.
The "curly haired one" is my rewigged Katrina, and yes, the blonde is Francoise, a recent ebay find. She's been on my low-key want list for awhile, and she came up for a decent-ish price and I couldn't resist...

The sweaters are repurposed Christmas tree ornaments from Target. The fronts are really garish, so they're wearing them backwards. I added a felt heart to the green one. I wish I had dolly knitting skills!