dargosmydaddy's attempt at a doll a week...
Awww, a gothy cutie! She's amazing.
Oh, she looks so wonderfully sulky. Such a little cutie.
Hello again, Zadie!
Looks like she has spotted something really interesting in the distance smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Dal Lyla has such a beautiful gothy faceup. I like her with her dark wig and dark clothing here.
She's spotted something fascinating in the distance there.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Well, if we're going with the reality of my backyard, the most interesting thing she's likely to have spotted is a squirrel. But we can pretend it's something more exciting... smile
(01-29-2019, 08:21 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Well, if we're going with the reality of my backyard, the most interesting thing she's likely to have spotted is a squirrel. But we can pretend it's something more exciting... smile

Don’t knock the squirrels, I’ll trade you our possums for them anytime.
Ha! I did once have a possum in my yard; we found it curled up inside a cantaloupe rind in the trash. I've also had raccoons (a whole family at one point), but not during the daytime. We have had a lot of crows lately, so maybe I'll pretend that's what Zadie is looking at-- crows seem more her style smile
Cockatoos with their cries will get anyone’s attention, but I prefer kookaburras which we also get a few of.
I think I might be in love with Iris! Such striking coloration!
Week Five

[Image: 46935872422_69c1de1e00_z.jpg]Marina14 by tisue999, on Flickr
What gorgeous eyes!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
She looks like she’s on her way to a red carpet event.
Dress is stunning, she looks very glam there
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Beautiful starry lady!