dargosmydaddy's attempt at a doll a week...
(08-23-2019, 02:45 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: ... but-- where is the serial number located? I just gave the typewriter a fairly good examination, including taking my life in my hands by attempting to tilt it so I could see underneath without dropping its insanely heavy weight onto any part of my anatomy, and I couldn't find one... I agree, it does look like the 1907 model. Whoa!

I do not know where to find the serial number. I have not yet looked for one on my typewriter, either, for specifically the reason you state: the high potential for dire personal injury!

I found this online:

Serial Number Location: On the top right side casting just forward of the "U" shaped design in the casting. The model number is stamped on the panel inside of the forward end of this "U" shape section, being what would appear a continuation of the serial number.

And this:

Look for the serial number on the right top of the frame, under the right end of the carriage.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
RE: dargosmydaddy's attempt at a doll a week... - by davidd - 08-23-2019, 04:18 AM