Reunited with my girls!
Hello! I've finally gotten the chance to visit home and unbox all the dolls I've ordered this past year  LOL Hopefully I'll get a couple display shelves in my new apartment and get to unpack the rest of my collection too. 
First, my two grails: I can't get over how beautiful these girls are  Tongue

[Image: ufkYBKZ.jpg]

Chanti, whose arm broke the moment I tried to pose her...

[Image: zQyDe2k.jpg]

Canele (came with a broken pin, replaced it with a new one) and her grabby hand!

[Image: pJDNbPQ.jpg]

And my biggest disappointment: Joujou. The seller pretty much scammed me on ebay by having very different pics of her in the auction, and she came with a broken wrist & broken shoes. To top it all, her buns got hair sprayed: they are yellowed and hard as a brick  LOL She'll need some work, unfortunately, but her outfit is fine and so is faceup at least...

[Image: mzus6hm.jpg]
                     WISHLIST
˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧

Pullip: Secret Garden of White Witch - Helter Skelter Ririko - Cassie - Lupinus -PIMMAM
Isul: Yagen Toshiro
Your girls are lovely, but I'm so sorry you got scammed on Joujou. She does look very cute in your picture, if that's any consolation?
Sorry to hear about broken parts and dishonest ebay seller, hope you'll be able to get everything fixed without further issues!

And congrats on your new girls and especially your grails!
Congrats on all the new arrivals. I hope you can get the broken bits fixed soon. Also hope you left appropriate feedback.
[Image: 47807942631_5f998ec5a7_o.jpg]
[Image: 46617956492_0e037451bc_o.jpg][Image: 46617962422_dcf7bcbf7d_o.jpg][Image: 46617959642_ce589e251c_o.jpg]
Thanks everyone! Unfortunately I left neutral feedback, cause my sister (who received the doll at her address) didn't notice the hair thing but just the wrist problem, which the seller told us happened during transport (lies). My sister thought the smell was the clothes, but it was actually all the hair spray  LOL  
I don't mind having to rebody them I guess, I used to be more worried about keeping them intact before but now I'm all about enjoying them.  
I also finally got around doing something with my Adsiltia which I've tried to sell before but I wasn't really willing to: I've customized her. I'll have to give her a proper outfit, but not having that huge mess of hair is really doing wonders on her  Tongue I've rewigged, rechipped and added fake eyelashes to her.

[Image: BZ0DwYT.jpg]
                     WISHLIST

Pullip: Secret Garden of White Witch - Helter Skelter Ririko - Cassie - Lupinus -PIMMAM
Such a shame about the issues with your dolls. But still! Congrats on JouJou and Chanti!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event on June 15, 2019! The theme is The Clock Strikes Twelve.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Wow, she's gorgeous! Keeping those ringlets so neat would be such a challenge!
[Image: 47807942631_5f998ec5a7_o.jpg]
[Image: 46617956492_0e037451bc_o.jpg][Image: 46617962422_dcf7bcbf7d_o.jpg][Image: 46617959642_ce589e251c_o.jpg]
Thanks! The wig is pretty old, and has some glue on the bangs cause of my 'great work' with my first custom attempt many years ago, but the seller used to have real high quality ones back in the days. Not sure if they are still active, they are called 'CanCanJseries'.
Thanks TrueFan, I was never a huge fan of Dal but that pouty face has definitely grown on me over time  LOL
                     WISHLIST

That's one nice pile of loot! I do hope however that you at least relatively didn't paid much for Joujou. Because she'll need to be Obitsu'd and have a change of wig. Eh, it may be a good thing because she may turn out amazing in the end!
Kanrabat's dolls wish list:
Pullip Megurine Luka,  Byul Lilith, Docolla Akazukin Cha Cha.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°