Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!!! ...The winners...!!! :D
Awesome work, everyone!

I have two more prompts:

#2 stripes

So, at first, I wanted to try to get all my dolls with something stripey into one shot.

[Image: 34a83c25c5da6ec8a41295673739006c.jpg]

Needless to say, I failed. I didn't get everyone stripey into the shot, and not all who are there are visible. Or their stripes aren't visible. Mad Hatter has stripey tights and Cheshire Cat has stripey socks, arm warmers and one layer of skirt. If you wonder what is Frankie doing in there, I count her hair as stripey. I have three Barbies, two Maddies, one Byul, one Bratz and I don't know how many MH dolls with stripes on their clothes, who didn't make it. I also think that Eteri, my Eos, deserves an apology, because while she did make it into the photo, you can only really see her butt. This isn't working.

Attempt no.2!

[Image: 31a6f08aceb7fd6356468b9430f8acdf.jpg]

Toralei has stripes on her dress, on her body, and her surname is Stripe. Doesn't get more stripey than that. We also seem to have a tiger plushie theme going on, so I'm adding mine.

#3 umbrella

[Image: 402aae2818ebd35d16e215131b43deac.jpg]

This is technically a parasol, but I'm not going to tell you and I'll pretend it's an umbrella.

The radio one will be fun. I don't have one (not even a doll sized one). My parents don't have one. My cousin doesn't have one. My granny doesn't have one. My other granny has one in every room plus some extra, but she lives in Slovakia and I wouldn't travel there just for a dolly photo even if I was allowed to leave the country. So I'm going to make something, but it will probably be closer to the end of the month.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - by neon_jellyfish - 04-03-2020, 08:06 PM