Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!!! ...The winners...!!! :D
(04-05-2020, 07:05 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: And more challenge! Again with things I don't have (our post doesn't really use... darn. English calls them both stamp, so I can't say they don't use stamps because they mostly use stamps these days. Huh. They don't really use the glue-on picture type of stamps on most letters, you can still get them, but nobody bothers, most of the correspondence has the ink on rubber matrix with handle type of stamps, so I don't have any of those glue-on picture ones. Whew).

Most of our letter mail has those pre-printed rubber & ink stamps too, I was fortunate to have received  a small parcel in the mail recently that used lick-and-stick picture stamps and I hadn’t thrown out the packaging yet.

Guess that’s why it’s a challenge - not everyone will have access to all the different items.

(Also, pity us  LOL LOL  We have to find two of everything... )
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - by Lejays17 - 04-06-2020, 12:48 AM