Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!!! ...The winners...!!! :D
Great photos, guys!!

I did three of the new items! 

I am not sure if there is a single used stamp in this entire house....but I'm going to look. I get letters from online friends occasionally, but it's always packaged in a package because it's usually with Christmas or birthday gifts. I don't think I've gotten a letter by itself in, gosh, six or so years. I might have SOMETHING somewhere, we'll see. 

But for now I went ahead and did the others!

#1: A button. 
[Image: 49740181133_1e2c3eb536_z.jpg]Dolly Market Scavenger Hunt by Haley, on Flickr
I actually collect buttons myself, and have hundreds of interesting ones, but for this I figured I'd use one that solely belongs to my dolls and also spreads a good message. <3 So here's Ardyn with my 'Black Dolls Matter' button. 

#2: An interesting bottle. 
[Image: 49741050477_a08201401c_z.jpg]Dolly Market Scavenger Hunt by Haley, on Flickr
Here, you can have two! These are bottles for Ramune, a soft drink from Japan. I used to collect them, but I threw most of them away when I moved. Here are two anime themed ones with my resident weeaboo, Ainsley. Ramune is sealed with a glass marble, and when you want to open it you have to use the little popper it comes with to press and pop the marble out of place and unseal the drink! The marble then sits inside and rolls around its little spot towards the top of the bottle while you drink!

#4: SomeONE blue.
[Image: 49741049452_4990118667_z.jpg]Dolly Market Scavenger Hunt by Haley, on Flickr
Here's Noir with one of my mini Living Dead Dolls, one of the munchkins. She thinks he's rather cute.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - by DeadlyNova - 04-06-2020, 11:18 AM