Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!!! ...The winners...!!! :D
DeadlyNova, those are amazing! I love the button and Noir with LDD, and those bottles are fun!

Lejays, I think that you can up the challenge to find two of each prompt if you like, but I think we all would be fine with you both using the same one, as it would be interesting to see two different takes on the same thing.

(04-06-2020, 10:19 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Aww, neon, I'm sorry sad  I want it to be fun, not frustrating.  It's hard to know what everyone will have access to, and also tricky to balance too-easy with too-hard.  werepuppy, you have all month.  You guys are creative... I believe you'll find something that works wink
If it helps, I did ex-pect the stamp to present a challenge given how few people write real letters anymore.  I am a curiosity at the post office when I take my letters to penpals in.
And yes, a bottle with a Czech label would be interesting to the rest of us who don't live there!

No worries! I'm not frustrated! The fun thing about the stamp is that eventhough we have some physical letters coming on regular basis, they don't have that kind of stamps anymore (and I also wanted to rant about English LOL). Solving the prompts I don't have is fun, so, keep'em coming!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - by neon_jellyfish - 04-06-2020, 05:46 PM