Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!!! ...The winners...!!! :D
I do love everyone's take on the scavenger items.  The calender dialogue made me laugh - I'm having trouble remembering what day it is at times, and I totally empathise with them.
I like being creative with the rainbow - I've had an idea for that I dhould be able to do over the weekend.

Finn probably shouldn't wear a badge declaring that it's all a cover  LOL  But he's certainly cute enough for a warning...

1. Blue Toys.  Mini Eeyore, Triceratops from Universal Studios (Florida), Rag-doll Ghoulia & Rag-doll Lagoona & finally a MeToYou Peacock.
[Image: 85adc96b2752426f57ab25e5c2bf56af.jpg]

2. Pin Button.  Becky doesn't usually stab people (or herself) with her knitting needles.
[Image: 45aab236dcf66be0dbc31ac9f8ef74e7.jpg]

3. A Cancelled (used) stamp.  Captain America is hiding the address of the envelope for me.
[Image: 45e846e825860bcc225ed929c713e03a.jpg]

4. An Interesting Bottle.  This bottle is Elfy's.  He got it from the person who first introduced us - I went to high school with her, and he worked with her later on.

[Image: fbbf1fcfe936177c7f559a66e686e387.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - by Lejays17 - 04-10-2020, 07:01 PM