Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!!! ...The winners...!!! :D
davidd, I love your Emily doll! I wish she was smaller though, realising she's too big for my liking has taken her off my wishlist - I still enjoy seeing pictures of her though ^^

...aaand, I did it! I felt inspired today, so I decided to join in the game late - I hope it's not an issue. Only two photos so far, and I still can't commit to finishing this, but at least I gave it a try Sweatdrop

1. a TP roll
- this is not what I originally had in mind for this photo, but the original idea would have required me to finish a reroot, and I wasn't in the mood for that today. Please enjoy Punzie reigning on her stack of toilet paper xp She is a 2011 Disney Store Rapunzel rebodied on a Pullip T4 body, as I found her original proportions off. Now she's perfect ^^

[Image: 49770942746_5a5a731d5a_z.jpg]
Amidst unprecedented times one must be grateful for what they have by ~Loona~, on Flickr

2. Something striped
- well, this was easy. In fact, I had to think hard who/which idea to choose. In the end, and I guess mainly because it's Monday, I decided to take a photo I've been meaning to take for some time now. And since the setup would have been in a room with a striped wallpaper, I was able to take it and also tackle the second challenge. I am not fully happy with how it turned out (talking about you, lopsided wall clock and crooked posters Irritated ), but I decided to let these go, because I do like the overall  look.
Yoko is wishing everyone a Blue Monday. For us that's a happy thing (any New Order fans out there? *.*).

[Image: 49770803286_3e0e25313d_z.jpg]
Wishing you a Blue Monday by ~Loona~, on Flickr
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - by Loona - 04-14-2020, 07:56 AM