Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!!! ...The winners...!!! :D
Okay, here's the next group of scavenger hunt items.

We don't really bake at all, so Ginger had to be creative.  This is the Ginger from the Sweet Treats line, with part of the playset she came with.
(Elfy goes walking on Saturdays for excersise, and stops by the local bakery for lunch & a treat.  so this was fresh-baked, just not by me)
(also, not bothered if this one is disqualified for not being something sourced from home  Happy )
[Image: e0486210fc3d0ab61f1d48f0a39a62ed.jpg]

A Spring.  Luna knows the best magic comes from those springs inside of Muggle Pens.  How else do they know to put the nibs out of the case if not by magic.
[Image: 9a3633e1dbafdac0623bdd1ec8fe9950.jpg]

Purple Toy/doll

Kitty Cheshire & a plush turtle souvenier from our trip to Port douglas 2 years ago.
[Image: 08444fbadaf622c860eb3674196e5069.jpg]

And finally a map!
This is a pictorial version of Hobbiton in New Zealand - the two tiny figures in the bottom right are earrings, and are Tauriel & Kili from the films (I don't have any LOTR dolls or figures that I could find easily to pair with the map)
[Image: 919317fa266bab42b3659026d41102b0.jpg]

and as a small bonus, here's a link so some pics from the set when we were there in 2017.  This is only a small portion of the ones I took.  And I took about as many when we first went in 2014, but the Green Dragon Inn wasn't open then.
Hobbiton 2017
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - by Lejays17 - 04-18-2020, 06:12 PM