Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!!! ...The winners...!!! :D
Elfy, your Evie is darling <3 And I wish you could send Daisy my way, I'd appreciate some gardening help with the tons of seedlings I have in the flat right now - I planned to have the majority of them moved to my father any the in-laws by now, but had that happened, we wouldn't be having this quarantine challenge. I literally don't know where I could put some of the ones in a massive need of repotting to larger pots  Whacked

Here I am lagging behind, trying to catch up. I am not happy with either of these photos, but I am trying to push myself, so I decided that's it and I'm sharing, to be able to move on to the next ones. I'm also deliberately trying to add different dolls, as someone commented it's nice to see some variety - and many of my dolls need some extra love and appreciation.

3. An umbrella
- This is Lalita Calaveras, a Monster High Art Class Skelita partially rehaired and repainted by me. Those who are on the MH Arena may know her from my avatar there. She is the Apple of my Eye in Monster High <3
[Image: 49795250372_53e11baf88_z.jpg]
Lalita with an umbrella by ~Loona~, on Flickr

4. A radio
- I freaked out by this challenge, as we don't really have any radio around here. I almost went the lame "one of my dolls is browsing the internet to buy a radio"-way when I realised I have a Monster High bag in the shape of a radio. I think it originally belonged to Dance Class Howleen Wolf. I don't have any reason for asking Jo to pose with it other than I thought it goes well with her bright and happy colours. I also don't have any particular reason for posing her among the kodamas living on my shelf, among some rocks I collected. Lots of randomness going on here Tongue At least the kodamas seem to be amused by the radio or they are peeking up under Jo's skirt-. That's something I noticed only after I've taken the pictures Tongue

[Image: 49794945101_6b4b14776c_z.jpg]
Worship the radio bag by ~Loona~, on Flickr
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - by Loona - 04-20-2020, 08:13 AM