Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!!! ...The winners...!!! :D
Love the new photos, everyone! 

Here's another batch from me! I still have a few I need to do but I'm almost caught up!!

A cancelled stamp: 
[Image: 49802424703_b5a4c0d7c1_z.jpg]Dolly Market Scavenger Hunt by Haley, on Flickr
I actually thought I wasn't gonna be able to do this one!! But finally I have a stamp. I've been bugging my boss from before I moved since JANUARY to send me my W2's so I could do my taxes and he kept saying he would but didn't, but he finally mailed it after more pestering the other day, and knocked this off my list in the process! Here's Mishka to present! He doesn't care one bit about stamps or our human postal service(fairies don't need mail, after all) but he was happy to pose for the photo. 

Red pen: 
[Image: 49802423138_06f2853834_z.jpg]Dolly Market Scavenger Hunt by Haley, on Flickr
I've been mulling over this one too, I was almost positive I did not own a red pen....luckily one of my roommates accidentally left one on the counter. (Ignore the mop in the sink....my roommate was cleaning.) Harley is presenting the pen simply because it matches her hair!

Calendar: 
[Image: 49803279852_e4491e6f13_z.jpg]Dolly Market Scavenger Hunt by Haley, on Flickr
Milo: Do I look as cool as they do??? 
Me: Sure, honey. 
Here's Milo with my Gorillaz calendar! I could have used one of my Gorillaz figures for this photo, but I decided to make this all a little bit extra challenging by only using Pullip and friends. LOL 

The oldest thing in your house: 
[Image: 49802976741_3821b5bbf6_z.jpg]Dolly Market Scavenger Hunt by Haley, on Flickr
This is a...uh...death card? Funeral invitation? I dunno...for a relative that died in 1902. I found it in my family bible. Technically the bible is older, as it's from the 1800s, but it's not technically mine, I need to bring it to my great aunt and have been planning to for a while, but she's in her 70s so now isn't the best time to pay her a visit. Here's Damien, because with something of such a macabre nature he MUST be involved, and also because, character age wise, he's the oldest doll here. Although a rehaul in my story has made him only 36 instead of 300+ years old. LOL. 

Something you're currently reading: 
[Image: 49802424138_6e7c1aa7da_z.jpg]Dolly Market Scavenger Hunt by Haley, on Flickr
Here's Casper, one of my resident weaboos, reading what I'm currently reading: The fourth light novel spinoff from my favorite anime and manga series, My Hero Academia! He seems a bit pissed that I interrupted him for a photo seconds after handing him the book. 

House number: 
[Image: 49802976326_b05c9d0ba0_z.jpg]Dolly Market Scavenger Hunt by Haley, on Flickr
Iris: Yep, our house certainly has a number! 

Purple doll: 
[Image: 49802423438_79f10a90c5_z.jpg]Dolly Market Scavenger Hunt by Haley, on Flickr
Miss Viper is certainly very purple!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - by DeadlyNova - 04-22-2020, 06:15 AM