Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!!! ...The winners...!!! :D
What another great bunch of photos -- you guys have been busy.  It's such fun to see what you all come up with and I'm sure we're going to see some interesting "old things".  That's a cool card.  I'm trying to think who Casper reminds me of -- it's the line of his mouth and his apparent ex-pression here, specifically.  Is it someone I know or (I think more likely) an actor....?  Hmmmmmm.....
Great doodles... and I really need to borrow Darling at my house....  I've been trying to do a bit of sewing on things I've been given or bought that don't fit, and trying to get it done before I try to pry the back off the machine to see why the stitch selector only ever does one kind of stitch.  In case I kill the machine. slash
A doll-size star chart??  Ooo, neat.  The "spooky" photo definitely succeeded.  And I really liked those stamps!  I tried to get a sheet of them when I was in Nashville for the eclipse, & they were all sold out.  My friend sent me some later.

(04-21-2020, 05:42 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: I’ve read that book, I really enjoyed that series of Star Wars books.  We downsized & rationalised our collections a few years back, and they were culled.  I regret it every so often.
Elfy wants to know how you’ve propped the book open so well, he’s had problems with making it look like the dolls are holding paperbacks open.
She's kind of pushing on the opposite page with her hand braced on it, but there is also a little plushie in her lap to hold it open wink  (Now I'll have to kill you LOL  )
I really liked the books too, although I much preferred Aaron Allston's; I didn't like Michael Stackpole's writing style at all.  Did you read the final one?  I heard Allston later wrote another 'Wraith' one that was supposed to be set like 30 years later...?  I wonder if it was as good and hope it wasn't "back to the well" once too often.   On my library list for if it ever opens again....

Keep 'em comin', gang!!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - by Alliecat - 04-22-2020, 11:53 AM