Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!!! ...The winners...!!! :D
Finally caught up a bit! Found my doll radio after I finished taking pictures, and my mom and I are baking tomorrow so I'll work on both of those tomorrow LOL

14. A spring
[Image: 49811152648_25349772b2.jpg]

I got my second Assa recently, her name's Lark, and I'm keeping her stock until her wig and Obitsu come so I thought she'd be perfect for this Heart 2

16. A purple doll/ figure/ toy
[Image: 49811152228_0988c70ba0.jpg]

Two tiny wings, eyes big and yellow, horns of a steer, but a lovable fellow. From head to tail, he's royal purple pigment, and there! Viola! You've got a Figment! Couldn't help but use my Figment collection for this one. He's my favorite Disney character Heart 2 (for those who don't know, Figment is from the ride Journey Into Imagination and is widely considered the Epcot mascot!)

17. A house number
[Image: 49811152273_0ef8e486f0.jpg]

This one was hard, we used to have numbers on our house but when we remodeled we took them down. I searched through the garage for them, but I couldn't find them. So instead I brought Markos out to our mailbox! I hope this one counts Sweatdrop

18. Something from another country
[Image: 49811152413_8582061e77.jpg]

I got these little maraccas when I went to Mexico with my family a few years ago. If I remember correctly they were actually hot glued to a magnet or something and tied together, but I wanted to use them in the dollhouse so I kinda took them apart LOL 

19. What you're reading
[Image: 49811699636_a2abc31e70.jpg] 

Currently I'm rereading my Edgar Allan Poe collection, specifically the Pit and the Pendulum. It's one of my favorites Heart 2

20. The oldest thing in your house
[Image: 49811699211_d4ea4611bf.jpg]

I had to ask my mom for help with this one, we've got a lot of old stuff in our house but most of it is packed away either in storage or for our move when my parents divorce is finalized, all except for my great grandmother's chest! Which is luckily full to the brim with vintage goodies. The hat was my grandfather's when he was in the military, and I know my grandmother used to use that little mouse as a doorstop (it has a weight under the dress, I loved playing with it as a kid). The bag behind Ramona is full of blankets my great grandmother made, and who knows what else is in there! To my knowledge, the oldest stuff in here is from the early 1900's or late 1800's. It was really fun to set this up and look through the chest for items to use, my grandmother passed away in January and last month she would have been 93 and it was nice to see all the stuff from her old house, things she made, photos, stuff like that. Sorry to ramble haha Sweatdrop
Looking for: Dal Lucia, Sentimental Noon, Taeyang Richt

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - by s1dthesqu1d - 04-24-2020, 10:48 AM