Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!!! ...The winners...!!! :D
Next batch of Scavenger Hunt Photos.  And we've already started hunting up entries for the current batch!

Our House Number.
The Red Panda usually hangs out on the end of the bannister holding the shopping bags
[Image: 5e334c9f06436c108df0f9b20156a260.jpg]

The Oldest Thing in the House.  We don't have anythign nearly as old as some other people do, but i do collect early to mid 20th Century school stories, so I figured that one of them would be relatively old.  This particular book doesn't have a published date, but a quick search of the cover gives me either 1918 or 1925 as possible dates.
So Jo-Meg is dressed appropriately to show off the book,

[Image: 0cf010c858cbc74af67fe8ef8ac16ae8.jpg]

Something from a foreign place.  We have a number of small souveniers from different countries that we have visited.
Here's Izzy (dressed in Greggia's outfit as I thougjt it worked thematically), with a few things from Switzerland.  A milk-can, a chocolate cow, a goat and holding a cow-bell.

[Image: a7e2aadb849f1531bc488e9e3779b1dc.jpg]

And What I'm Currently Reading.  Felicity is with the fiction books, and Becky has the knitting-pattern book.

[Image: cf7037ee7ed376b2e85fd4cf2c3fcf35.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - by Lejays17 - 04-26-2020, 06:58 PM