Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!!! ...The winners...!!! :D
That's a cat and a purple fig! Double score!

(Ooh! I see another "Czech History" post preceded this! I'll have to check back later! Pressed for time at the mo'.)

{EDIT TO ADD} - That was quite fascinating about the house numbers and the house names! Are the house names still used as part of the mailing address? I find it interesting that on the occasions where I have mailed parcels to the United Kingdom, the address often includes a name for the house or the housing complex. As an example, one of my online contacts lives at Flat 1, The Stableyard Cottages, with no street name or number. I have sometimes wondered how, in a country of many millions of people, such an address is deliverable. But I guess it works. Here in the States, we generally have a house number with a street name. Pretty dull by comparison.

Well, you are certainly a personage of considerable ex-perience living internationally in numerous countries... all without leaving home!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - by davidd - 04-27-2020, 03:35 AM