Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!!! ...The winners...!!! :D
Gosh, is this thread impossible to keep up with, or what?

Thank you, everyone!

The house names aren't officially used as a part of adress, but I think that our post would try to deliver the mail even if you tried to use the name instead of the number. Seeing the variety of styles in house numbers you guys post, I should add that our house numbers have unified form, people can add some artistic take on their house number, but each house always has to have those blue and red numbers.

My cat's name is stupid, because I'm not her first owner, and she was already 8 when she came to me, so I didn't want to change it, she's used to it. Her name is Šiška (cone, the one growing on conifers, not the traffic one), and in Czech, when you call someone that, you're implying they're stupid. I think her previous owners thought it was cute, but I kinda hate it, so I use various derivates of that name that don't have that demeaning tone but sound similar, so that she isn't confused and I avoid calling her stupid.

dargosmydaddy - that's a wonderful batch, the 'whom' magnet and the invisible cats made me laugh!

davidd - these are spectacular! I love the MH ones, I love the Smart Doll ones, I love the small figure ones, the Angry Karate Guy is hilarious and the Devil Girls is, not gonna lie, pretty scary. Or is it the snacks? Hmm...

Onto the next batch!

#19 - what you're currently reading

[Image: 204fb7af7198b75f3195d3dabe28af7f.jpg]

I'm always reading Poe and fairytales. I don't read them whole every time, I always read one story/tale and then return to the current reading. When I pulled out Jessie and Morgiana for the 'another country' photo, I felt a strong urge to re-read it again, so that's what I'm reading now.

#20 - oldest thing in the house

[Image: f11ac2eb2ee17a3be985994b6cda9856.jpg]

The trilobite fossil, the ammonite fossil and the raw quartz have definitely existed the longest of all things I have. The little pandas have been with me the longest. I chose my newest doll to accompany them in the photo, because art is all about juxtaposition these days, amirite?

#21 - a hat

[Image: e0d2e3d4d780e3cbde1e2a163697b0d2.jpg]
"Do you think this is enough hats?"
"Do you think something like 'enough hats' even exists?"

#22 - a magnet

[Image: dd2e4ad389ae197bac55c12e8846cf3c.jpg]

That picture is actually a magnetic bookmark, it doesn't state who is the artist (neither does the manufacturer website), which kinda psses me off, I'd like to get more bookmarks from them. Mae was brave, she was willing to pose for me eventhough she's a robot and magnets can cause her all kinds of problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - by neon_jellyfish - 04-27-2020, 08:21 PM