Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!!! ...The winners...!!! :D
I'm getting overwhelmed by this thread again...

First off, thank you very much guys, I'm glad you liked my take on 'freshly baked', and I'll see my dad tomorrow, so I'll be sure to pass your compliments along!

Loona, I love your sea of stamps and rebodied Una looks awesome!

Lejays and Elfy, I love your teddies, all your hats, and a coin with a kangaroo on it is so cool! We have national symbols, important people or monuments on our coins, so boring.

Here, at last, is my final shot!

[Image: 61aa311701db9e6985afa65ff5542e32.jpg]
"I have some great and some not-so-great news. Great news is that we finally completed Alliecat's scavenger hunt! Look at all the treasures we found! The not-so-great news is that we need this playset nice and tidy for our A Doll A Day Challenge photo, so we need to clean this mess STAT."

Let's see, there's: current reading (behind the playset), hats, an umbrella, a rainbow, a magnet (just above May's head), a spring, a callendar, something stripey, you can't really see it, but there's a nice little bottle between the radio and the calendar, radios, the oldest thing, coins, a red pen, something purple, something from another country, a map, something freshly baked. So 17.

Whew.

Thank you very much for hosting this, Alliecat! It was a blast!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!!! Deadline May 3 (extended) :D - by neon_jellyfish - 05-02-2020, 10:02 PM