Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!!! ...The winners...!!! :D
Thanks for the reminder Alliecat! I haven't seen the extension. I'm unfortunately not really in a creative mood these days (clausto-anxiety strikes again sad ), but I'll see how I get up tomorrow morning smile

And yep, I have seen your Penny/Pisces - she is so cute redressed in that little starry skirt! Sadly mine doesn't yet have other clothes - or even a proper name... I usually call her Grumpy (or so - I usually refer to her with a Hungarian word that translates into something like "grump-bag" Tongue It kind of stuck on her now, I feel a little bad about it :3 ).

(04-20-2020, 04:09 PM)Elfy Wrote: Loona your Lalita looks great.

(04-20-2020, 05:07 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Loona, your Skelita is beautiful.  Do you still have the skelepuppies too?  I remember them from MHA a few years ago (I was Scarlett over there).

Thank you both! And hi Scarlett! ^^ Yep, I still have the 3 skelepuppies - and I have since also got her 3 skelekitties when Re-Ment released cats in the Pose Skeleton line. I should photograph them someday, I never took a photo of them yet...

dargosmydaddy, I love your Larkin's make-up and wig! She looks gorgeous! And I'm also in love with the dalek shirt!

(05-02-2020, 10:16 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Loona, your mermaid is a cutie swimming in the sea of stamps.  And that’s clever using a different body on the Novi Star - do they all have new bodies, or just this one?

Technically yes, but not entirely Tongue None of my 3 Unas are on their original bodies, but one of them is on another Novi Stars body, so I sometimes forget she is also rebodied. I never really liked how her lower legs are yellow by default, so I jumped on the opportunity when I found an Anne Arctic body on eBay, and rebodied her on that. Now she is all white and blue, and I love her to bits like that! Teenie Una, as already shown, is on an Equestria Girls body, and Tweenie Una (so not creative sly ) is on a Monster High Abbey Bominable body - here she is:

[Image: 31678752987_81215518ce_z.jpg]
Una in the snow by ~Loona~, on Flickr

I really want to take a picture of the 3 girls together someday.

(05-02-2020, 10:02 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Loona, I love your sea of stamps and rebodied Una looks awesome!

Thank you smile And I wholeheartedly love all the Czech stuff on your pictures! They fill me with massive longing to visit your country again! Under normal circumstances I'm more or less a regular visitor - I usually spend a few days there at least once a year, and if not, I'm starting to have massive withdrawal symptoms. I love the whole country, and Prague is the one and only city in the world I ever considered relocating to. The last time I've been there was in January, but I'm already yearning to go back - I think it's because we usually cross the country around this time of the year (on our way to the Wave Gotik Treffen in Germany - which I assume will be cancelled this year. This breaks my heart Cry ), and the air just smells like it usually does on our way there. This time last year we were doing a road trip in "Czech Switzerland", and I was so looking forward to go back there also this year, I massively love crossing that part by car or train on the way to the festival.
And. The. Trilobite. THE TRILOBITE! I love trilobites! I actually wrote my thesis on the paleobiology of trilobites at university LOL I have some trilobite parts I collected on another trip to the Czech Republic a few years ago, which was mainly about driving around the Barrandium and visiting sites where paleozoic rocks are uncovered. The rocks seen on my radio photo are from there too (though those are not sedimentary and do not have anything to do with trilobites Tongue ). I would lie if I said my wish to relocate to the Czech Republic had nothing to do with my love for your rocks and nature Heart

The Mokke are adorable! And I certainly wouldn't have thought about freshly baked fimo - what a great idea! I don't know why, but I am fascinated by the oven photo smile
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!!! Deadline May 3 (extended) :D - by Loona - 05-03-2020, 07:35 AM