Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!!! ...The winners...!!! :D
(05-03-2020, 11:23 AM)Alliecat Wrote: 17 and 18 items --!  Wow!  I bet these took you guys a while to set up!  
Another mask from Venice -- cool.  And I'm with Teddy, although I call it "Minimum Effort Theory" (best result for the least ex-penditure of energy xp ).  And also with Meredith about having lots of hats.  "Cleocatra" made me laugh, and I would totally put an X-wing magnet on my fridge LOL

I thought you would appreciate the x-wing magnet - we have heaps of magnets from our travels (they’re easy & small souvenir) - so it was a case of deciding which one to use.

We aren’t cat people, so don’t have a live cat as a prop.  And I remembered Cleo was on top of one of bookcases in the library so thought she would be perfect - at the pun name is great  LOL
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!!! Deadline May 3 (extended) :D - by Lejays17 - 05-03-2020, 01:15 PM