Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!!! ...The winners...!!! :D
I too love the Star Wars magnets. I have a collection of miniature TIE fighters and walkers, but no magnets yet... I'd buy a magnet with such a theme in a heartbeat! LOL

And including a magnet instead of a business card with orders, like that one from Mota de Algodon, is such a great idea! Instead of putting it away, buyers can stick it on the fridge, which is decorative, and constantly reminds them that they can just go and place another order Tongue

I managed to take another 4! yay So here are my last entries - I mixed up the order a bit ^^

12.  a rainbow
- this is Silverfish. She came to me as a head from Aliex-press, I put her on a T4 body, and I'm in love with how she looks now. The name stuck on her because her silvery-purply hair colour reminded me of silverfish (which I loooove Heart 2 ). She likes ponies and unicorns, so when the rainbow challenge came up, she ran to the dolls' collector cabinet and took out a pony from their collection to pose with, as it fits the theme: Rainbow Dash!
[Image: 49851667022_9ba4ab9806_z.jpg]
Little pony collector by ~Loona~, on Flickr

23.  smallest denomination coin
- Yeah, as I said, Silverfish likes ponies, so for the next picture she wanted to pose with 2 ponies from my My Little Pony collection. Our local currency here in Hungary is Hungarian Forint (HUF). The smallest unit in theory is 1 forint, however, while they are virtually still available, 1 and 2 forint coins are no longer being used. Our smallest coin in use is the 5 forint one Silverfish is holding in her right - the back of it depicts a beautiful bird.
I wanted to dig up an 1 forint coin, as those used to be very tiny, but I didn't manage to find one, so for the smallest coin available in my household I used a 1 Grosz coin that I brought home as leftover cash from Poland a few years ago.
[Image: 49850873963_12ef8d7ca9_z.jpg]
Coins by ~Loona~, on Flickr

18.  something from another country
- meet Tristen, the one who started it all. I was not very interested in dolls and never even considered doll collecting before I came across her in a second-hand toy store. She stole my heart, and while I have since purchased quite a number of dolls, she will always have a special place in my heart. How come she is modeling for this theme? That's because the LIV wig she is wearing is from another country! I found it on a flea market during our honeymoons in Barcelona! smile
[Image: 49851611277_2b22df783c_z.jpg]
Tristen by ~Loona~, on Flickr

10.  a hammer or screwdriver
- just as I was finishing up Tristen's photoshoot, Fen Fen appeared next to me holding a screwdriver. The poor girl has an eyecip that wandered off center - and she is right! It's high time I opened her head up and fixed that!
[Image: 49850952693_7049ebf149_z.jpg]
Fix you
by ~Loona~, on Flickr
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!!! Deadline May 3 (extended) :D - by Loona - 05-04-2020, 04:50 AM