Elfy's Doll a Week 2021
This year, because metro WA was on lockdown they did the driveway thing, too.
Finn genuinely appears to have a totally different ex-pression on his face than usual; excited, rather than worried. Like he can scarcely believe he was invited to participate with the "warrior class" in their remembrance tribute! Has Finn been accepted as "one of the guys?"
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Aw! All three boys look proud that they were entrusted with this responsibility.
(04-25-2021, 05:25 PM)davidd Wrote: Finn genuinely appears to have a totally different ex-pression on his face than usual; excited, rather than worried. Like he can scarcely believe he was invited to participate with the "warrior class" in their remembrance tribute! Has Finn been accepted as "one of the guys?"

Finn's the most intelligent of the three, the whole tribute was his idea.
(04-26-2021, 12:05 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Aw! All three boys look proud that they were entrusted with this responsibility.

Thanks, they were rather chuffed.
One of Toni's favourite things to do in Autumn is play in the fallen leaves. Maria is not so sure this is a fun actvitiy.

[Image: c917d978f91c489c6389b4555876e7f3.jpg]

Toni: Come on in! The leaves are grrreat!
Maria: But I'll get leaf stuff on my dress!
Maria probably got "leaf stuff" on her dress just by being out there!

Playing in dry leaves of that relative scale would be tons o' fun!

So this is what you were doing instead of raking, huh?
This looks like it would be heaps of fun if you were Toni & not concerned with getting yourself dirty.

The colours look so great against them both.

Davidd - raking is something that Other People Who Garden do, not us! LOL
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Wow, some of those look much like Canadian maple leaves!
Ah, remember the days of playing in the leaves..... I did a lot of that.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Toni appears to be batting her arms around like a cat, which seems appropriate. Maria looks rightfully skeptical... she needs some play clothes, first.
(05-02-2021, 05:48 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Davidd - raking is something that Other People Who Garden do, not us!

Natural composting! That's an approach to gardening I can appreciate!
Toni gets very enthusiastic about her leaf playing. I'm not sure what type of tree it is. It's not native, I do know that. The birds that visit our yard appreciate it, though.
A shot influenced by real life today.

[Image: f3c9c1cfe1d5bd2dc1bf1d4684aa1801.jpg]

Jo-Meg picked up an injury while training for a softball tournament.

The reality that provoked it is that Lejays and I actually trained yesterday for an upcoming tournament in June (yes, I do occasionally play when there's a guys team of a level that allows me to participate). Anyway, been a long time since I trained for anything, and I foolishly elected to take second base during the fielding drills, not realising that second base does a hell of a lot of running covering for first and taking the relays from centre or right field. I didn't sprain my arm the way Jo-Meg has, but I did pull up very tight in the quads.
Poor Jo-Meg! Hopefully it will all be okay to train again next week!

(For yourself, keep stretching / moving, and if your still sore, we can “magic spray” them).
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Aw. She still looks cheery despite the injury. Hope everyone is feeling better soon.