Elfy's Doll a Week 2021
Meredith’s dress is super cute. They are a good size to hang out together. You’d better keep an eye on them… If the crew goes after Jade with a screwdriver, I want to see a picture! LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Ah, wow... I didn't know this was the reason why Jade was always in her beanie. Stapled... wow. I'd probably try to remove it, but I agree with seeking out human help for the process - while I love Evie, I'm not sure I'd let her close to my (or anyone else's) head with a pair of scissors or a screwdriver Tongue
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Yikes! Although maybe staples are the modern day equivalent of hat pins?
I’m kind of curious to see Jade without her beanie actually. Meredith just wants to add to her ever growing hat collection.
Late again this week. Grrrrr Pinterest!

[Image: 4c8b118e3ee2dce19c3fcc2dcf1a9a4d.jpg]

The footy started here again last week. Richmond defeated Carlton by 25 points in the opening round. Evie's trying to recruit Yari as a Tiger. For her part I think Yari is trying to work out how she can repurpose Evie's Tiger flag into a spear.
Haha, she would get a spear and a warrior's banner all in one LOL
Hmm, maybe Yari would like to play footy -- might be just her style?
And that looks like a super comfy little chair.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
The little fold out sofa is great. The girls love it. Given that they're trying to remove violence from the game, I don't think footy will be Yari's go.
Solid start for the Tigers!

And that pennant staff certainly looks like a spear! That's enough to make Yari a footie fan, right there!

(The 'Pies are not off to as impressive a start, it appears. But our second fave team, Adelaide, put Geelong in their place!)
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
LOL! smile
Yes, David, I’m sure your Adelaidies were celebrating with the win over the Cats.
Yari is certainly eyeing off the pennant for its stabbing potential.

Evie is not doing well with recruiting new fans at all, is she?
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
That fold-out sofa is great! Evie is not very good at choosing who to recruit into the Richmond fangroup, Yari clearly seems unimpressed, or downright annoyed - but I can see why she spotted the flag's staff. Watch out for your valuable treasure Evie! It might get stolen and repurposed while you cheer for the winners! Tongue
My Flickr Gallery blush

So I can, so I can
(03-25-2021, 07:55 AM)Loona Wrote: That fold-out sofa is great! Evie is not very good at choosing who to recruit into the Richmond fangroup, Yari clearly seems unimpressed, or downright annoyed - but I can see why she spotted the flag's staff. Watch out for your valuable treasure Evie! It might get stolen and repurposed while you cheer for the winners! Tongue

Yari has to remember that Evie has a Tiger army that includes bears and a dragon.
It was softball finals here this week and Lejays team won the Grand Final! This photo commemorates that.

[Image: 8db761fd17105e8ae8eed4e9a069e3ec.jpg]

Jo-Meg is our unofficial mascot and here she is posing in her softball outfit with bat, ball and glove, proudly showing off the winner's medal!
Once again, congrats for the win! It's lovely to see the medal too smile
My Flickr Gallery blush

So I can, so I can